• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.
Mar 21, 2020
Xinchi love your dude you sir are a god at these recolors I must say I love what you did with the demon queen remake recolor like it almost made me cum if not for the fact it's a image only though hope you do make it public also is there a way to make her ebony the demon queen love to see that if you not no keep up the great work we all love what you bro

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
Xinchi love your dude you sir are a god at these recolors I must say I love what you did with the demon queen remake recolor like it almost made me cum if not for the fact it's a image only though hope you do make it public also is there a way to make her ebony the demon queen love to see that if you not no keep up the great work we all love what you bro
Yeah, it is possible to make her ebony, all I need is: Time, Will to work and colour palette

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Grom778

Jan 23, 2020
Wait, witch version? Send me pic of your game folder
sorry I showed it wrong, I take save_data_daimaou.sol from drive.google Jsk Studio / 100% Saves / General / 10) Overthrow! The Demon Queen and paste it C: \ Users \ *** \ AppData \ Roaming \ Macromedia \ Flash Player \ #SharedObjects \ G68P9ECY \ localhost
and there is nothing in the game

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
sorry I showed it wrong, I take save_data_daimaou.sol from drive.google Jsk Studio / 100% Saves / General / 10) Overthrow! The Demon Queen and paste it C: \ Users \ *** \ AppData \ Roaming \ Macromedia \ Flash Player \ #SharedObjects \ G68P9ECY \ localhost
and there is nothing in the game
Okay mate, take a look, really close and for as long as you need to.
Check your directory or file names. Copy pasting save is the simplest thing to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kievsteel

BerglorMan94

Apr 10, 2021
Hello! I can't seem to get the decensor to work on the Demon Queen Remake. I replaced both of the original files with the files in the decensor folder but it seems to not have worked. Any help would be appreciated =)

Reactions: Alpha145

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
Hello! I can't seem to get the decensor to work on the Demon Queen Remake. I replaced both of the original files with the files in the decensor folder but it seems to not have worked. Any help would be appreciated =)
I havent released Decensored version of the game yet...

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes