• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Have you finished the remastered demon queen game, if so do you know how to get the rape end and the love end
Rape end needs lewding the living eff out of her, then taunting her from actually enjoining it in story mode 1, then doing the same but choosing the dialogues related to becoming the next head honcho on story mode 2.

Love end has no lewding allowed, beat her fair and square, promote co-existence and offer sympathy for her without becoming her servant while on about it on story mode 3

No, its not like that.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Aeyss

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Does anyone at all have links for any of jsk games with recolors in flash any at all with do because it adds more variety to the games plus seeing the same skin color does get old after like 20 jerk off dude
Most of the recolors we do are partial ones with trial & error. We only share the files after full test out. It takes a lot out of you after recoloring a single game. My to do list is Aura to Shantae recolor.
Aura to Shantae.png
But currently working with that armor for that guy in the new game.
Fuel running low though.

JJ_Reaver

Jan 19, 2020
sorry guys, this has probably been asked multiple times, but how tf do i get the translation working? there was no "readme.txt" to go buy so im just moving files around like its no one's business

edit: allow me to kick my butt across the pond for not digging into the forum hard enough

Last edited:

EXkresw

Jan 17, 2021
Okay I need help, in the remastered version of demon queen, where do I put the translation file and resizer file, I already put the file to remove the mosaic, what do I do next, thanks in advance going to walk the dog now

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Okay I need help, in the remastered version of demon queen, where do I put the translation file and resizer file, I already put the file to remove the mosaic, what do I do next, thanks in advance going to walk the dog now
Patch the game with Reipatcher first. Once you do, boot up the game at least once & it will create a autotranslation text file in the Reipatcher folder. There you'll need to replace THAT text file with the one Icevail provided. There you'll also copy the resizer too.

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
Something isn't quite right, but I don't know what it is...
Yumisu.png
Yumisu 2.png
Just a joke, this happened with the older version of the game, the new version works just fine :)

Last edited:

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Here's the oldest version of the new remake. Just follow Icevail's steps on the guide and it will be partially translated and working as intended. But for people still wondering, this version (although translated) is still CENSORED. So if you want to experience the uncensored version, you'll have to wait an eventual public release from the modders. Hope this helps
what is dis?

EXkresw

Jan 17, 2021
Patch the game with Reipatcher first. Once you do, boot up the game at least once & it will create a autotranslation text file in the Reipatcher folder. There you'll need to replace THAT text file with the one Icevail provided. There you'll also copy the resizer too.
Okay I don't know if am an idiot or not, I followed Sir Icevail thing where I have to use "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator" in the same folder with the game, opened DaimaohR (Patch and Run) once and closed it after booting to the start up screen, then the AutoTranslator file appeared, what do I put in, the _AutoGeneratedTranslations and Resize? I put those in the Text folder, didn't work when booted up game, also another question in the patches folder in ReiParcher, theres a file there by the name of XUnity.AutoTranslator.Patcher.dlli, what do I with that

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Okay I don't know if am an idiot or not, I followed Sir Icevail thing where I have to use "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator" in the same folder with the game, opened DaimaohR (Patch and Run) once and closed it after booting to the start up screen, then the AutoTranslator file appeared, what do I put in, the _AutoGeneratedTranslations and Resize? I put those in the Text folder, didn't work when booted up game, also another question in the patches folder in ReiParcher, theres a file there by the name of XUnity.AutoTranslator.Patcher.dlli, what do I with that
Does your game file path contain japanese letters?
If so, that's it the reason for it not working properly, change the folder name to english, then repatch the game with reipatcher, I did mention that in the guide I posted on the link leading to my post on ulmf.

No japanese kanji's allowed within the game folder path, ensure its all in english, otherwise it simply doesn't work.

Translation and resizer file goes to this kind of example path;
Demon Queen Yumisu R\DaimaohR 1.2\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text

And the Text folder should look like this from within once you've pasted the 2 txt files there.

1639217701319.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Delexicus

EXkresw

Jan 17, 2021
Does your game file path contain japanese letters?
If so, that's it the reason for it not working properly, change the folder name to english, then repatch the game with reipatcher, I did mention that in the guide I posted on the link leading to my post on ulmf.

Translation and resizer file goes to this kind of example path;
Demon Queen Yumisu R\DaimaohR 1.2\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text

No japanese kanji's allowed within the game folder path, ensure its all in english.

And the Text folder should look like this from within once you've pasted the 2 txt files there.

View attachment 1539897
Thank you sir Icevale I have been enlightened by your wisdom the game path æσûéëñùlRVer1.2 I just changed into something simpler then it worked thank very much also to you sir Cyber Eclipse

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Thank you sir Icevale I have been enlightened by your wisdom the game path æσûéëñùlRVer1.2 I just changed into something simpler then it worked thank very much also to you sir Cyber Eclipse
Enjoy the game (y)

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
So JSK just confirmed that it won't be a remake (like Icevail told me earlier)
Seems there's gonna be gun in the next one, interesting. :unsure:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
uh, my antivirus said, what there is troyan...
False positive, most antivirus softwares treat flash files as viruses now due to the support being over.

I Need help for Ending 2+4
You might want to specify the game in question, since there are quite a lot of JSK games. :unsure:

Edit:

End 2 requires loads of lewding in story mode 1, then doing the same in story mode 2, taunting her about actually enjoining being fucked.

End 4 requires no lewding done at all at story mode 1, promoting co-existence and showing sympathy for Yumisu, then doing the same at story mode 3, but offering alternative way to demons ruling over everyone.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: billx
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes