• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

MeEHSUCK

Dec 13, 2021
I need help im only playing on japanese i cant find the love ending and lewd ending of manhunter yua if there is any dialogue i cant read it since its japanese if you guys have english version can send it to me

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I need help im only playing on japanese i cant find the love ending and lewd ending of manhunter yua if there is any dialogue i cant read it since its japanese if you guys have english version can send it to me
The partial english translation is within the repository, it covers vast parts of the game's dialogue.
You can find what you seek on the first post of the thread.

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
The day has come.
Demon Lord Remaster + Special Edition is now available to download at:
My MegaDrive:

And GDrive Translators Corner:

Enjoy!
1639482263252.png

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The day has come.
My MegaDrive:
Mega
Google Drive
Enjoy!
View attachment 1544612
Special edition? That sounds interesting.

Can i play even on a mobile device?
That depends on if a Unity game can be played on mobile without a specific mobile version made. I've never tried, so I don't know if a non-mobile specific version can be played on a mobile device, but I am leaning toward no because of how Unity requires the actual project files to make an APK for mobile versions.

DovahLover13

Dec 26, 2019
The day has come.
My MegaDrive:
Mega
Google Drive
Enjoy!
View attachment 1544612
The special edition is great, and so is your original artwork. In fact, i could say the special edition looks better than the original. Don't know if this is much to ask, but would you consider releasing the blonde girl version too that you posted days ago? This is just a suggestion, since you've delivered even more than we expected haha. Again, great work!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone have the APK for all the games? I think the current MEGA link is no longer working
Look in Cyber Eclipse's signature, that's the current MEGA link. Also, there is no APK for the last two because Unity games are extremely difficult to make into APKs without the project files, which only the actual developer has.

cheese1c9

Jul 8, 2017
Look in Cyber Eclipse's signature, that's the current MEGA link. Also, there is no APK for the last two because Unity games are extremely difficult to make into APKs without the project files, which only the actual developer has.
Hmmm I tried both those links and they are no longer available when I open them. Thats why I was wondering if there was a new one

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
in the Crimson Assassin version, how can you improve the drawing of the hair and horns? in high definition it is very noticeable
Well, it’s not my fault. It’s because of the program I use to reimport textures. Quality of the textures is way better before importing them so yeah. Don’t worry I’m already looking for fix, so there might be an update on that

MisterAce

Nov 15, 2018
Heyy, I did some magic stuff and was able to decompile the newest Unity game and create beta APK. I mainly focused on browsing h scenes and disabled battle/story mode because it still had many bugs. H scene browsing "should" work ok. Everything shoul be unlocked from start. Just be aware that I had to decompile the game and manually fix a lot of stuff, so I could have missed something. I release it as a beta version, if you notice more bugs then hit me up, will propably continue on working on this, but need a little break right now.

Few screens of my tablet to show that it works:
IMG_20211215_011245.jpg IMG_20211215_011316.jpg IMG_20211215_011219.jpg

I posted this on public Google Drive. Here's link:

throwDemAPK.png

Last edited:

defrosterz

Dec 13, 2017
Heyy, I did some magic stuff and was able to decompile the newest Unity game and create beta APK. I mainly focused on browsing h scenes and disabled battle/story mode because it still had many bugs. H scene browsing "should" work ok. Everything shoul be unlocked from start. Just be aware that I had to decompile the game and manually fix a lot of stuff, so I could have missed something. I release it as a beta version, if you notice more bugs then hit me up, will propably continue on working on this, but need a little break right now.

View attachment 1545499 View attachment 1545500 View attachment 1545501

I posted this on public Google Drive. Here's link: Google Drive

View attachment 1545491
wow this is absolutely great, thank for your hard work
but i hope the text is translated already

BerglorMan94

Apr 10, 2021
I havent released Decensored version of the game yet...
Oh. The file in the Google drive collection has a folder for labeled Decensor and... Some other stuff. I'm not at my computer right now so I can't check the actual file name. XD

Edit: This is the name of the included folder "Demosaic, 60hz vsync, 4K resolution replaces lowest resolution mod (Noxtek)"
Figured the demosaic meant it was a decensor.

Last edited:

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020

View attachment 1545499 View attachment 1545500 View attachment 1545501

I posted this on public Google Drive. Here's link: Google Drive

View attachment 1545491
SHEESH

MisterAce

Nov 15, 2018
wow this is absolutely great, thank for your hard work
but i hope the text is translated already
I did use textures from XinChi's release, but only elements of UI are translated at the moment in the beta apk. The translation patch used ReiPatcher to translate the game from outside. I translated parts of UI manually and didn't bother for now with the dialogue texts. Wanted to test this and get it out to people. Need to take a little break for now, will think about translating dialogues later.

And do expect some small glitches, had to fix some stuff by hand and I'm certain that I have missed some, butit should work for the most part as a scene browser.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes