• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
god damn it I was trying to escape these things
Haven't you heard? There is no escaping the padoru. :p

Hello, just joined here. I have a question: the most recent games like "You can't escape this little devil", are those in the download file? Thank you
Anyone able to share the new/remastered games?
All games are on the Google Drive link, for PC, or in the link in Cyber Eclipse's signature, for Android with the exceptions of any games made in Unity.

You can run from the padoru, but the padoru will always find you, and when it does, it will padoru for you.
Menacing padoruing intensifies

MMMMM.... I wonder what's for DINER? I want for the next game a REMAKE for the game "Cunning little girl in a tight spot" I really want that game, Imagine all the scenes JSK can add :love::love::love:
If he does remake that game I hope you can spank Shion.
From what I heard, the next game is an original, but a Shion remake is not totally out.

Is there a new jsk game that has been added? If there is where can I downlaod an APK file for it?
No new APKs because the new games are made in Unity and that means we need the project files that only JSK has to make said APKs.

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
Please guys give me link to JSK games and APK versions because I can’t read and I don’t know that there are previous pages with discussion so please PLEASE, I could barely write down that post because my uncle Ben helped me and he actually did it for me thx thx I can’t do anything on my own so do everything for me : ))))

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2020
Does anyone at all have links for any of jsk games with recolors in flash any at all with do because it adds more variety to the games plus seeing the same skin color does get old after like 20 jerk off dude

King_Yuki

Dec 3, 2021
Please guys give me link to JSK games and APK versions because I can’t read and I don’t know that there are previous pages with discussion so please PLEASE, I could barely write down that post because my uncle Ben helped me and he actually did it for me thx thx I can’t do anything on my own so do everything for me : ))))
This level of begging and ignorance is why your Uncle Ben got shot.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Does anyone at all have links for any of jsk games with recolors in flash any at all with do because it adds more variety to the games plus seeing the same skin color does get old after like 20 jerk off dude
You mean one of these?
37739790_1740361739393774_168880008159297536_n.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not the best recolors, but I am proud for making these, heh.
Amadrinksmall.png

Last edited:

Edochan09

Mar 26, 2020
If is there a new game instead of a remake, I would LIKE a girl with a dark green hair and with a chinese dress, It would be AMAZING

:giggle:

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
FlashColorizerGUI
Read the first word but slowly. FlashColorizerGUI
It's for flash. To be more precise, that tool is used for the SVG files that was in the flash games. The new unity one is fully raster based. Easier to edit, yes. But there are hundreds of images for body parts & each of them needs to be manually edited ONE BY ONE. None of us have tried recolor works with the unity games yet.
The previous method of searching hex color code cannot be applied over here because its not vector anymore.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
You mean one of these?
View attachment 1539156
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not the best recolors, but I am proud for making these, heh.
View attachment 1539167
images (1).jpeg

This level of begging and ignorance is why your Uncle Ben got shot.
peter-parker-im-gonna-put-some-dirt-on-you-eye.gif

If is there a new game instead of a remake, I would LIKE a girl with a dark green hair and with a chinese dress, It would be AMAZING

:giggle:
Don't we all : )

Last edited:
Reactions: person097
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes