• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

buehahah

Jul 6, 2020
Here's the oldest version of the new remake. Just follow Icevail's steps on the guide and it will be partially translated and working as intended. But for people still wondering, this version (although translated) is still CENSORED. So if you want to experience the uncensored version, you'll have to wait an eventual public release from the modders. Hope this helps
Thank you, that helped me.

Reactions: vittorfire

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I know about that but there is only Patcher with translation and some subtitles, unless I might be missing something, hence that's why I am asking politely, I know there are links for older games but I asked about the newest one, because I haven't found it. No need to be so ironic.
My bad on what you were referring to.
But buddy you have no idea how many times we've gotta answer same question.
You first should look in the 1st page of the thread. If you can't find anything, check out the latest comments. Check the posts back at least 5~10 pages from the latest ones. Or better yet use the forum Search option to look for anything.
If you still cannot find the links or you're quite confused with different links by different people, then you should ask where the links are.
And yes, the links were posted the day as the game was released. The translation is what took a while.
And buddy Icevail properly explained just a few post above your first comment there how you're supposed to use the patcher.
The translation is compatible with versions 1.0 to 1.2, so all current versions of the game.

I posted a guide on how to patch the game with reipatcher.
I don't find the reason why you need to ask again unless you weren't following the posts.

Last edited:

buehahah

Jul 6, 2020
My bad on what you were referring to.
But buddy you have no idea how many times we've gotta answer same question.
You first should look in the 1st page of the thread. If you can't find anything, check out the latest comments. Check the posts back at least 5~10 pages from the latest ones. Or better yet use the forum Search option to look for anything.
If you still cannot find the links or you're quite confused with different links by different people, then you should ask where the links are.
And yes, the links were posted the day as the game was released. The translation is what took a while.
And buddy Icevail properly explained just a few post above your first comment there how you're supposed to use the patcher.

I don't find the reason why you need to ask again unless you weren't following the posts.
Yeah i might be just blind, because I couldn't find the link for game files, which i was looking for on OG post and Gdrive and then few pages back, but it might just be me, which I apologize for. Also yeah, I have used the guide because i've seen it before, it works perfectly now, thanks for help!

Naestros

Jun 25, 2020
The translation is compatible with versions 1.0 to 1.2, so all current versions of the game.

I posted a guide on how to patch the game with reipatcher.
Got it done, thanks much! And good job on your guys' translations, as always.

King_Yuki

Dec 3, 2021
Idk about you but I have a feeling that he'll probably remake this game next?
Haven't read any of his posts recently though, so forgive me if I'm way off.
Who knows? I hope so because I do think Rena's design is cute, but like IsabelletheWaifu said, she may not have that type of fanbase. I wouldn't mind a remake of that and Cunning Girl but again, those games' fanbases may not be on the same scale as Yumisu's.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
View attachment 1535055
I feel this on a spiritual level
1638946618788.png

Idk about you but I have a feeling that he'll probably remake this game next?
Haven't read any of his posts recently though, so forgive me if I'm way off.
JSK did mention we're getting a NEW heroine on the next game on his latest blog, which is also going to be a fighting type, we're maybe going to see the first glimpses of her around new year based on JSK's estimate.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: King_Yuki

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Finally a game that let me ask them the question no game dare to ask "I want to see your manager"

Rorianguru

Jan 3, 2019
For the new "26) Demon Queen Yumisu R" I see some of you have English sub in the game, how do I switch from Jap to Eng sub in the game? or do I have to download something and place files in some of the folders? help plz

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
Wow, I just tried the save file Cyber Eclipse posted a while ago, it makes you way too OP, Yumisu don't stand a chance against you, pretty nice haha

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes