• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search systems will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Does your game folder contain japanese letters? :unsure:
If so, change the name of the folder into something in english and try again.
I've been using reipatcher for a couple years and didn't know about this. I originally had been having great success with it; then suddenly, all these new titles I was failing to get anything translated... now I know why. As soon as I changed the folder name and re-patched it, everything worked like normal.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I've been using reipatcher for a couple years and didn't know about this. I originally had been having great success with it; then suddenly, all these new titles I was failing to get anything translated... now I know why. As soon as I changed the folder name and re-patched it, everything worked like normal.
Yep, as silly it sounds, that's the reason for it.

SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019
which are exactly the folders i need to rename? i renamed some i though i had to but it remains on japanese

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
which are exactly the folders i need to rename? i renamed some i though i had to but it remains on japanese
The game folder itself, if there are any kanji's on the file path, the translation software doesn't operate properly.

For example, my file path for this game is;
JSK\My translations\Demon Queen Yumisu R\DaimaohR 1.2

Naestros

Jun 25, 2020
Hello. First time using ReiPatcher, and I am encountering slight difficulties? Made sure to have all the file names be English and tried extracting and executing the patcher in various locations, but have had no luck. Am I just extracting and running in the incorrect place, or is there another step I'm missing here? Thanks.
EDIT: This is on a raw DLSite copy. Does the base, first, or second update make a difference?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Hello. First time using ReiPatcher, and I am encountering slight difficulties? Made sure to have all the file names be English and tried extracting and executing the patcher in various locations, but have had no luck. Am I just extracting and running in the incorrect place, or is there another step I'm missing here? Thanks.
EDIT: This is on a raw DLSite copy. Does the base, first, or second update make a difference?
The translation is compatible with versions 1.0 to 1.2, so all current versions of the game.

I posted a guide on how to patch the game with reipatcher.

Last edited:

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
The translation is compatible with versions 1.0 to 1.2, so all current versions of the game.

I posted a guide on how to patch the game with reipatcher.
Worked like a charm bro, thanks

Ironize

Jul 9, 2020
The game folder itself, if there are any kanji's on the file path, the translation software doesn't operate properly.

For example, my file path for this game is;
JSK\My translations\Demon Queen Yumisu R\DaimaohR 1.2
It was that. Thanks for telling me that because I never would have thought of that.

DovahLover13

Dec 26, 2019
Here's the oldest version of the new remake. Just follow Icevail's steps on the guide and it will be partially translated and working as intended. But for people still wondering, this version (although translated) is still CENSORED. So if you want to experience the uncensored version, you'll have to wait an eventual public release from the modders. Hope this helps

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes