Sarhan

May 3, 2018
Well, I did a couple more than that, I just didn't release it.
Here an examples:

12) Karen (BODY, HAIR, EYES, CLOTHES REC)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
14)Reimi (ONLY HAIR REC)
21) Latina (HAIR + BACKGROUD REC + LOC CHANGED)
22) Yua Aisa (ONLY HAIR REC)

24)Senami Rio (HAIR AND EYES REC)
Could you do a princess irene recolor?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
To all the people that have reported my links to be unavailable, let me tell you that those were done intentionally.
I got into a big mess with some people close to me & in short I had to deal with a police case. I had to remove those for privacy concerns as you know how the police & media just to love pry into people's privacy.
Even though the case is over, the aftereffects is still killing me. I don't think I'm ready to share anything now.
If anyone's made backups of my APKs, I don't mind you sharing them. But please, do not message me for links for now. If you've got backups, good. If not, look for someone who does. I still need to process this. Maybe drawing or playing a game will help me out.

Grom778

Jan 23, 2020
Well, it’s not my fault. It’s because of the program I use to reimport textures. Quality of the textures is way better before importing them so yeah. Don’t worry I’m already looking for fix, so there might be an update on that
how are you doing?

elgumidge

Nov 13, 2019
What does the "Scene Type" option change? Doesn't the type of ending you get depend on your actions in the game? Or do these options override that?

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
Hmm...so the new game will likely be a sequel of magic girl buster, well, Mia did say another magical girl could appear at any time in one of the endings, sweet...I don't really mind a loli, I like any H genre after all...

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes