Xerxese

Dec 27, 2018
Question, im looking at the drive docs, and i noticed that some games are only uncensored and translated (with only other options being raw japanese but censored) however as weird as it may sound, (heretical as well to some) I just prefer the censored look over the uncensored (at the very least the minimal pixel seems better than the drawn one, as it doenst feel so weird looking at it , nor funny honestly as the pixels leave room for the imagination) So I was wondering if you have a copy of the games with it being translated but still censored? specifically game 20,24, and 26 (cornered by a cheeky devil, helping my student explore her budding sexuality, and demon queen yumisu R respectivel)

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Question, im looking at the drive docs, and i noticed that some games are only uncensored and translated (with only other options being raw japanese but censored) however as weird as it may sound, (heretical as well to some) I just prefer the censored look over the uncensored (at the very least the minimal pixel seems better than the drawn one, as it doenst feel so weird looking at it , nor funny honestly as the pixels leave room for the imagination) So I was wondering if you have a copy of the games with it being translated but still censored? specifically game 20,24, and 26 (cornered by a cheeky devil, helping my student explore her budding sexuality, and demon queen yumisu R respectivel)
If you want the censored versions but translated, better look for Icevail's files.
He does translations on base version & does not attempt to uncensor anything.
The uncensored versions are in fact edited from those Icevail's files. Not to mention Icevail's files are the ones containing the latest translations. Uncensorship takes a while to update when the translations are in a status of ongoing.

As for the unity ones, better download the RAW Japanese versions & use Reipatcher on it. Then copy the translation text from the translated version into that censored RAW one & you're good to go

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Translations applied to Demon Lord Remaster APK.
Should have everything translated (hopefully). If it runs into any problem or you find major dialogues missing, tell me.
Screenshot_2022-03-19-22-17-54-814_com.DefaultCompany.DemonLordRemasterCEtranslated.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Link:

I'm taking the link down after 24 hours. So download, save or make a copy of it within that period.
24 hours are up. Link removed.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Earthquake in JPN this week. JSK is safe just a power outage for about an hour but it is a 7.3 magnitude.

New Blog Post. Debugging & testing phase.

Game to be released around 25th March.
I heard about that, sad to know he was one of the affected, but glad to know he's alright.

Xerxese

Dec 27, 2018
If you want the censored versions but translated, better look for Icevail's files.
He does translations on base version & does not attempt to uncensor anything.
The uncensored versions are in fact edited from those Icevail's files. Not to mention Icevail's files are the ones containing the latest translations. Uncensorship takes a while to update when the translations are in a status of ongoing.

As for the unity ones, better download the RAW Japanese versions & use Reipatcher on it. Then copy the translation text from the translated version into that censored RAW one & you're good to go
I do thank you for taking the time to help me, and as you said icevail's does have the censored version that i do very much prefer, however i was mostly inquiring among the few game titles that only had the uncenscored versions, and the only other alternative is playing it raw. Also can you explain where im suppose to move the translation files to exactly? Im not exactly sure where to put them in the japanese game (the unity one that you talked about)

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I do thank you for taking the time to help me, and as you said icevail's does have the censored version that i do very much prefer, however i was mostly inquiring among the few game titles that only had the uncenscored versions, and the only other alternative is playing it raw. Also can you explain where im suppose to move the translation files to exactly? Im not exactly sure where to put them in the japanese game (the unity one that you talked about)
If there aren't any censored versions with translations for a title, then you've got to know that the censored version was never uploaded. You wanted the titles 20 & 24, right?
Well, Icevail rarely works on any loli tile.

20 does not have any censored ones as I can see from Drive. Not to mention the translation that was never properly done.

I can say that 24 does not have any censored version because I was the one that did those files uncensorship & merged translation (Translations from other translators & DeepL MTL) which are the only ones available.

The only way you can get censored version on flash files are RAW japanese ones if all are uncensored. Flash games are not that easy to translate or move translations unlike Unity.

As for 26, which is Unity...
1) Download the censored version first.
1647753275648.png
2) Patch the game with .
3) After successful patch, open the game once & then close it.
4) Go to this folder of your game folder.
1647753502631.png
5) Add in that folder & replace it.

That's it. You'll have censored version with translation for unity games.

Heusan

Aug 21, 2020
If there aren't any censored versions with translations for a title, then you've got to know that the censored version was never uploaded. You wanted the titles 20 & 24, right?

20 does not have any censored ones as I can see from Drive. Not to mention the translation that was never properly done.

I can say that 24 does not have any censored version because I was the one that did those files uncensorship & merged translation (Translations from other translators & DeepL MTL) which are the only ones available.

The only way you can get censored version on flash files are RAW japanese ones if all are uncensored. Flash games are not that easy to translate or move translations unlike Unity.

View attachment 1713128
2) Patch the game with .
View attachment 1713139
5) Add these files in that folder & replace it.

He decided to move Unity? It's been 3 months since I got on. Very interesting

Xerxese

Dec 27, 2018

View attachment 1713128
2) Patch the game with .
View attachment 1713139
5) Add these files in that folder & replace it.

Ahh well i thought i tried to see if their was even an inkling of a chance that it was forgotten to be included and it was somewhere else, however you have certainly helped me very much, my boner thanks you, especially when you taught me like I was a boomer calling tech support the first time asking how i install the "internet"

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
He decided to move Unity? It's been 3 months since I got on. Very interesting
Yep, the killing of Flash support kind of forced his hand there. I mean, he can still use Flash, but there will be no more updates for security, which is a huge risk for both developers and users as the people who make the programs that exploit the security loopholes to do damage never stop working, unlike Adobe stopping with Flash. The last thing a developer wants is to be the reason a whole bunch of players got hacked or whatever damage occurs. Then there's the issue that a whole bunch of other companies tried to force users to stop using Flash entirely by stripping out any Flash component they could. All of the major browsers and Windows 10 removed any Flash compnents and made it so they cannot be reinstalled. The alternative is Projector, which is in the Google Drive repository because of this and the lack of Adobe links to get it, or other third party programs that may or may not work with JSK games.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Can someone send me a copy of the Demon Lord Remaster APK? I missed the 24 hour window mentioned last night :(

ganues26

Mar 21, 2022
Is the links safe to download? Forgive my behavior but I'm a bit paranoid the last time something I downloaded naively

Jun 26, 2021
View attachment 1703348 View attachment 1703349 View attachment 1703350
View attachment 1703351 View attachment 1703352
View attachment 1703355 View attachment 1703356
:whistle:
We did quite a few recolor for JSK's both Flash & Unity games. I was referring to JSK using a different method of changing colour of heroines with a color slider. Something that you can see in Koooonsoft's games and yes Super Deep throat too.
View attachment 1703361
And as you've pointed out super deepthroat, I don't exactly remember how that used to work but the assets that are raster based cannot be color customised. I do remember that you can change her eyes, mouth & premade shapes but iirc they were vector based. So either JSK needs to go vector for his unity games or go 3D for colour customisation.
I might have missed some parts there, but how can you change the colors on jsk games? are there versions or tools around where you can choose the colors on your own? or do you have to customize some data on your own to achieve that?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I might have missed some parts there, but how can you change the colors on jsk games? are there versions or tools around where you can choose the colors on your own? or do you have to customize some data on your own to achieve that?
JSK flash game shapes are of vector format. That means the shapes are made of paths & points. And the colour is a hex number like white is #ffffff & black is #000000. We can recolor the shapes in 2 ways.

The first one being Notepad++ & FFDEC.
What we do is export the shapes we want to recolor using FFDEC & then open shapes in Notepad++. There we can find original color tones. Let's say we want to change White (#fffffff) to Black (#000000). We use the search & replace option & replace EVERY white hex codes with that Black Hex code. Like this we change the colour of each shapes. After we're done we reimport these shapes back to the flash files.

The 2nd method is by using a tool that was created by Tengux in our group. You can briefly get the details over here.

It's still under beta testing. So not publicised yet.

As for the unity games, those shapes are ALL raster based. We extract them using Unity Extraction tools & then open them up in Photoshop or drawing softwares. Then we manually recolor them.

Blackbadger1!

Dec 10, 2020
so i vaguely know that there is a way to edit the swf files for decensoring/modding and such, could someone kindly point me towards the necessary software and maybe a good tutorial or two to get started? i will have a bunch of spare time over the summer break so i thought this might be an interesting creative outlet.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
so i vaguely know that there is a way to edit the swf files for decensoring/modding and such, could someone kindly point me towards the necessary software and maybe a good tutorial or two to get started? i will have a bunch of spare time over the summer break so i thought this might be an interesting creative outlet.
Jpexs FFdec is the tool for your needs, you can do all of those tasks with it.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes