Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I apologize if this is a frequent question, but I get a "Failed to load mono" message when launching the Unity based games. I've tried looking up that error but most of the examples I find are related to people running their own creations or trying to play Tarkov :LOL:
You're either missing the "Mono Bleeding Edge" folder or any files within.
Most probably:
1) You did not download that folder.
2) Missing some files inside.
3) You failed to extract that folder or files.
4) You or your antivirus somehow deleted that folder/ file.
5) Your files are corrupted.
1648031320596.png

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
didnt microsoft get rid of flash player, games etc?
Yes, Microsoft removed every traces related to flash. That is flash data, video, image, cookies, caches & all that. You'll have a hard time trying to install flash in W10 or W11. Flash games still exist but its risky to use any type of flash service. Creators can still make flash games but don't do so because of consumer's safety reasons.
You would literally have to find whichever Windows update blocks Flash from being reinstalled, but it is possible to reverse the block. I looked it up a while ago, but I didn't write the KB number that identifies the update down since I didn't need to with Projector still working.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Right, since the next game is right around the corner (25th being the ETA), I'll write it out clearly for everyone here, I won't be working on that title, so don't wait for it in vain, and no, I am not quitting translation, just skipping this title, not going anywhere, I'm like a bad rash that doesn't go away.

There is no particular reason for it, I'd just like to see someone else giving the translation part a try for once, I've been hogging that role all to myself for sometime now, and since the game is in unity format, its far more easier to provide translation to it than it was with flash, so, anyone interested in being the star of the show, the stage is all yours.

If someone starts working on the translation, I will aid if need arises.

If no one does anything for 2 weeks, then I will reconsider taking the mantle on and providing the translation, as per usual.

Amadrinksmall.png

Last edited:

ganues26

Mar 21, 2022
I have question I was playing shion and when it got to kiss scene it just blanks same with the H-scenes.. Did I do something wrong? It seems fine with the others like imouto and tomboy

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
I have question I was playing shion and when it got to kiss scene it just blanks same with the H-scenes.. Did I do something wrong? It seems fine with the others like imouto and tomboy
You need to download the sub folder that's next to the main SWF file.

ganues26

Mar 21, 2022
You need to download the sub folder that's next to the main SWF file.
I'm sorry but I'm a little confused download? but there is already a folder "sub" with contents do I need to re-download them?

Edit : Ok very weird I check it again click kiss and missionary as I had unlock them earlier suddenly they are funtioning lmao I'll explore more to see where the problem is

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Its "first time bug".
I have errors when I switch between scenes in the older game endings, for example, choose Lewd End, then swap to other ending scene from POS 1, 3 or 4, then my game acts as if I reached that ending and bug loops the actual ending intro of that scene instead of the sex scene, doesn't happen again if I close the game down and do the swap again, I know when it happens since there is a small "lag" between scene swap.

ganues26

Mar 21, 2022
I'm sorry but I'm a little confused download? but there is already a folder "sub" with contents do I need to re-download them?

Edit : Ok very weird I check it again click kiss and missionary as I had unlock them earlier suddenly they are funtioning lmao I'll explore more to see where the problem is
I give up(shion) now it's just grey colored blank every time I choose the H-scenes but hey the other titles are at least functional

Edit : It seems it's not just shion but every other game with combat.

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I give up(shion) now it's just grey colored blank every time I choose the H-scenes but hey the other titles are at least functional

Edit : It seems it's not just shion but every other game with combat.
Have you tried the AIR versions of the games?
1648121132432.png

If you haven't, I made the easy to follow guide on how to make these flash games run on AIR.
Search through my posts on this thread to find it, try that out before you call it quits.
Scratch that, I couldn't find it myself.

I'll make the guide again once I get back home in few hours.

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Alright, back home, now for that AIR guide.

Step 1.

Get these highlighted files (META-INF, game.exe and mimetype) from any of the newer JSK flash games, doesn't matter which one it is, and put those into Shion's game folder, just as you see in the following example image.

Rename the .exe to anything you want it to be, but make sure it matches the .swf's name.
1648129450067.png

Step 2.

Navigate yourself to META-INF -> AIR and open Application.xlm in notepad++, rename certain lines such as you see in the following example image and save.

Make sure the name matches the one you set the .exe file as.

But to clarify what lines you must rename are the:

-Filename
-Name
-Content

DO NOT CHANGE THE ID.
1648129633820.png

Step 3.

Play the game exe and enjoy the fun.

This works with ALL JSK flash titles that do not have AIR version out.

See, even title as old as this one runs smoothly.
1648130255741.png

If this method doesn't help you, then I cannot be of any further assistance.

Last edited:

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
I swear there isn't alot of good dlsite doujin-game releases this March even on friday atm...

I hope they aren't trying to save the best for the final week.

ganues26

Mar 21, 2022
Alright, back home, now for that AIR guide.

Step 1.

Get these highlighted files (META-INF, game.exe and mimetype) from any of the newer JSK flash games, doesn't matter which one it is, and put those into Shion's game folder, just as you see in the following example image.

Rename the .exe to anything you want it to be, but make sure it matches the .swf's name.
View attachment 1719863

Step 2.

Navigate yourself to META-INF -> AIR and open Application.xlm in notepad++, rename certain lines such as you see in the following example image and save.

Make sure the name matches the one you set the .exe file as.

But to clarify what lines you must rename are the:

-Filename
-Name
-Content

DO NOT CHANGE THE ID.
View attachment 1719865

Step 3.

Play the game exe and enjoy the fun.

This works with ALL JSK flash titles that do not have AIR version out.

See, even title as old as this one runs smoothly.
View attachment 1719868

If this method doesn't help you, then I cannot be of any further assistance.
God I'm so ashamed you had to make this guide ya know I've been playing the game while not extracting it that's why it didn't work most of the time but after extracting it everything is functioning normally yeah... very stupid of me.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Game confirmed to be registered today. Not out in the first Saturday Monday Batch. Hopefully it arrives in the afternoon batch. Instead of Sunday or Monday.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes