KEarTEal

Jun 24, 2020
My Flash Player is keep giving white screen. It was working fine before but it suddenly started not to work. I tried to solve this issue all day but still all I see is a white screen (for all games). I deleted and installed games again, it didnt work. I'd appreciate any help very much... (Issue happened on both debug content and default ones, I was using v26 first, tried v32 later, both didnt work. I tried many programs like Swiff Player but all of them gave the error "Flash Player not downloaded". I tried deleting %temp% and temp files, didnt work etc.)

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
My Flash Player is keep giving white screen. It was working fine before but it suddenly started not to work. I tried to solve this issue all day but still all I see is a white screen (for all games). I deleted and installed games again, it didnt work. I'd appreciate any help very much... (Issue happened on both debug content and default ones, I was using v26 first, tried v32 later, both didnt work. I tried many programs like Swiff Player but all of them gave the error "Flash Player not downloaded". I tried deleting %temp% and temp files, didnt work etc.)
White screen? You mean when you go into any H-scenes?

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Game doesn't start at all. I just see a white void in front of me, no sound either
This is new.
I'm guessing is that... Your system must've taken initiatives to update & remove the flash. Thus you suddenly can't play the games anymore.
What are you playing them with Flash Player or Projector? Because Flash Player & Swiff player you mentioned before requires flash installed on your system & Flash has already shut down by Adobe. Every operating systems also took the initiative to remove everything related to flash with OS update. That will make the flash games run into issues.
Have you used the Flash Projector?
It's a standalone flash player that does not require any flash installed in your system. Much like an emulator.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Yes, I used this. I tried working as admin, win 8, 7 and XP modes too
Hmm... That really is weird.
Have you tried the AIR versions? Take Martial Arts Karen for example. There's definitely an AIR version of the game that comes with an EXE instead of SWF. I'm pretty sure you need Adobe AIR installed.

I would say that SOMETHING is interfering with your files. Because the projector really does work without problem from my end. Maybe antivirus...?
Well I'd say, try to play the game on a Virtual Machine with a fresh copy of Windows there.
And if all else fail, I'd say you'll need to play the APKs with bluestack or MeMu

DERSXC

Jan 28, 2021
JSK flash game shapes are of vector format. That means the shapes are made of paths & points. And the colour is a hex number like white is #ffffff & black is #000000. We can recolor the shapes in 2 ways.

The first one being Notepad++ & FFDEC.
What we do is export the shapes we want to recolor using FFDEC & then open shapes in Notepad++. There we can find original color tones. Let's say we want to change White (#fffffff) to Black (#000000). We use the search & replace option & replace EVERY white hex codes with that Black Hex code. Like this we change the colour of each shapes. After we're done we reimport these shapes back to the flash files.

The 2nd method is by using a tool that was created by Tengux in our group. You can briefly get the details over here.

It's still under beta testing. So not publicised yet.

As for the unity games, those shapes are ALL raster based. We extract them using Unity Extraction tools & then open them up in Photoshop or drawing softwares. Then we manually recolor them.
Hi, I want to know why this happens?

KEarTEal

Jun 24, 2020
Hmm... That really is weird.
Have you tried the AIR versions? Take Martial Arts Karen for example. There's definitely an AIR version of the game that comes with an EXE instead of SWF. I'm pretty sure you need Adobe AIR installed.

I would say that SOMETHING is interfering with your files. Because the projector really does work without problem from my end. Maybe antivirus...?
Well I'd say, try to play the game on a Virtual Machine with a fresh copy of Windows there.
And if all else fail, I'd say you'll need to play the APKs with bluestack or MeMu
I solved it.
For anyone having same issue in the future:
1- Open Flash Player
2- File > Open > Browse
3- Start the game from where game's located

I wonder why it just decided not to open with other ways tho, but im too tired to investigate it.
And thanks so much for trying to help

Reactions: Kikikikaki

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I solved it.
For anyone having same issue in the future:
1- Open Flash Player
2- File > Open > Browse
3- Start the game from where game's located

I wonder why it just decided not to open with other ways tho, but im too tired to investigate it.
And thanks so much for trying to help
Ain't that how you were supposed to be playing a game? Also you can just drag & drop a SWF file to the flash player. And you can also set the projector as the default app for opening SWF.
Anyhow, glad you could solve it.

Hi, I want to know why this happens?
Ok... What am I looking at here?

DERSXC

Jan 28, 2021
Ain't that how you were supposed to be playing a game? Also you can just drag & drop a SWF file to the flash player. And you can also set the projector as the default app for opening SWF.
Anyhow, glad you could solve it.

Ok... What am I looking at here?
I followed the method you provided and dragged the SVG file into notepad++, but it didn't show any color related characters.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I followed the method you provided and dragged the SVG file into notepad++, but it didn't show any color related characters.
Is the SVG in question ACTUALLY an SVG or a raster embedded SVG?
Show us that picture of the shape.
If you want to get the hex colour codes easily, better open it up in Illustrator or Inkscape & use the eye dropper tool. You'll pick up that color. Then go to the color pallette & in the RGB section, hex colour code is in a box. (#123456) 6 digit with hash in front. THAT'S your color code which you can change with your custom colour in notepad++ by find & replace.

Very well. I'mma make a tutorial video in an hour or 2.

DERSXC

Jan 28, 2021
If you want to get the hex colour codes easily, better open it up in Illustrator or Inkscape & use the eye dropper tool. You'll pick up that color. Then go to the color pallette & in the RGB section, hex colour code is in a box. (#123456) 6 digit with hash in front. THAT'S your color code which you can change with your custom colour in notepad++ by find & replace.

Here is the picture of the shape.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
Here is the picture of the shape.
That's definitely a PNG. Raster based shape.
IMG_20220323_004023.jpg
Even if you change the extension or open it up in Illustrator & save it as an SVG, it ain't gonna work. Because there aren't any paths, points & lines of a vector shape.
PNG, JPG, JPEG must be opened in Photoshop & recolor them using the color replacement tool there.

Reactions: DERSXC

DERSXC

Jan 28, 2021

Thanks! This question bothers me a lot.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
didnt microsoft get rid of flash player, games etc?
Yes, Microsoft removed every traces related to flash. That is flash data, video, image, cookies, caches & all that. You'll have a hard time trying to install flash in W10 or W11. Flash games still exist but its risky to use any type of flash service. Creators can still make flash games but don't do so because of consumer's safety reasons.

anameiwish

Mar 20, 2022
I apologize if this is a frequent question, but I get a "Failed to load mono" message when launching the Unity based games. I've tried looking up that error but most of the examples I find are related to people running their own creations or trying to play Tarkov :LOL:

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes