CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
There won't be one, it's a Unity game, you need to have the project files to make an APK out of those. Only JSK has the project files.
Ignoring the fact that there is an APK for the demon queen unity remake...

Then again, I assume it isn't any easier than with flash, so it might take a while before we see anything.
If anything.

Reactions: Johnny 1207

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ignoring the fact that there is an APK for the demon queen unity remake...

Then again, I assume it isn't any easier than with flash, so it might take a while before we see anything.
If anything.
There's one for the Demon Queen remake? I looked and couldn't find it a while back when it was asked before and ended up having to admit I made a mistake in saying there were APKs of the Unity games because I couldn't find it.

Mar 25, 2022
Hey guys, I'm having trouble running the games using the standalone flashplayer that was provided on the very first post. I always end up with a blank screen. Can someone help me out?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
While I'm here though, where can I find the newer games that aren't in the list provided on the first page?

Sorry not sure. Guessing Icevail or one of the other regulars in this thread may be able to answer you. I am usually just a lurker here. The Unzipped files things came up recently so I was just offering that as something to try. Glad you got it working.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
While I'm here though, where can I find the newer games that aren't in the list provided on the first page?
Sorry not sure. Guessing Icevail or one of the other regulars in this thread may be able to answer you. I am usually just a lurker here. The Unzipped files things came up recently so I was just offering that as something to try. Glad you got it working.
The Google Drive link has all the games up to the remake of Demon Queen game, which is currently the latest one. There is another that is currently being worked on by the developer of the games, JSK, which you will occasionally see preview images from, but it is not yet out as far as I know and will take some work before it is ready for upload to the Google Drive repository.

Reactions: APoc1

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Considering JSK is using unity as his engine of choice now and if all you want is a decent translation. I would suggest looking into XUnity.AutoTranslator alongside the sugoi offline model translator. The latter is an improved deep learning translator based on DeepL that is strictly offline and can be used via bepinex. It is also capable of utilizing your GPUs cuda cores for almost instant translation.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes