Johnro

Jan 5, 2020
Right, since the next game is right around the corner (25th being the ETA), I'll write it out clearly for everyone here, I won't be working on that title, so don't wait for it in vain, and no, I am not quitting translation, just skipping this title, not going anywhere, I'm like a bad rash that doesn't go away.

There is no particular reason for it, I'd just like to see someone else giving the translation part a try for once, I've been hogging that role all to myself for sometime now, and since the game is in unity format, its far more easier to provide translation to it than it was with flash, so, anyone interested in being the star of the show, the stage is all yours.

If someone starts working on the translation, I will aid if need arises.

If no one does anything for 2 weeks, then I will reconsider taking the mantle on and providing the translation, as per usual.

View attachment 1718230
I'd love to help with the translation for this game, but I don't have a lot of free time, so I won't be doing any translation right now.

But for anyone who would like to try, the unity translator can help a lot with the translation even if you don't know any Japanese. I partially translated the Demon Lord vs Elven Knight game and Icevail helped me a lot when the broken english from MTL was so broken I couldn't make nothing of it.

This game is also a Remaster of an old already translated game, so I think it will also be of big help.

Deleted member 224902

Sep 30, 2017
I'd love to help with the translation for this game, but I don't have a lot of free time, so I won't be doing any translation right now.

But for anyone who would like to try, the unity translator can help a lot with the translation even if you don't know any Japanese. I partially translated the Demon Lord vs Elven Knight game and Icevail helped me a lot when the broken english from MTL was so broken I couldn't make nothing of it.

This game is also a Remaster of an old already translated game, so I think it will also be of big help.
Nice to see you after a long time buddy.
But yeah, translations on unity can be done using Reipatcher but if you need permanent translations in a more clean state (because the Reipatcher text file is awful to look at) you can get the dialogues from the Assembly_Cshar.dll into CS format.
The dialogues are in the exact same segments in the DLL file like the other unity games from JSK.
unknown-1.png
If anyone needs guidance to get these dialogues out, we'd be happy to help.

Reactions: Johnro

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
DeepL machine translation using Reipatcher. Text resized using the resizer text file from DaimaouhR.
It's best if you don't use Reipatcher but the BepInEx autotranslator. Reipatcher fucks up the game files.
If you use BepInEx, you can also apply the DumbDemosaicRemoval to remove the mosaic censorship.

BTW, how did you unlock everything? I only got bad and love ending, but no luck with the other two endings or the reverse H moves. Some guidance pls?

PS, if wanted, I can drop my DeepL autotranslator file. I slightly edited it, but nothing major. I still don't have all the scenes.

EDIT: I'll just drop it and who wants to give it a go at further editing, is free to do so. I just made the UI a little more precise. Just replace the auto translation file generated by your auto translator of choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dongola and faize

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
It's best if you don't use Reipatcher but the BepInEx autotranslator. Reipatcher fucks up the game files.
If you use BepInEx, you can also apply the DumbDemosaicRemoval to remove the mosaic censorship.

BTW, how did you unlock everything? I only got bad and love ending, but no luck with the other two endings or the reverse H moves. Some guidance pls?

PS, if wanted, I can drop my DeepL autotranslator file. I slightly edited it, but nothing major. I still don't have all the scenes.

EDIT: I'll just drop it and who wants to give it a go at further editing, is free to do so. I just made the UI a little more precise. Just replace the auto translation file generated by your auto translator of choice.
Yeah I'm also having a little trouble figuring out the endings and reverse H moves. Got the same two endings as you and can only get her to a footjob or cowgirl for reverse H attacks. I figured it'd be to do with the level of her arousal meter like past games, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Yeah I'm also having a little trouble figuring out the endings and reverse H moves. Got the same two endings as you and can only get her to a footjob or cowgirl for reverse H attacks. I figured it'd be to do with the level of her arousal meter like past games, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Looks like it's a combination of her H armor (bottom left) and how many times you block her H attack in one single fight segment. I'm only missing 69 by now. After I figure this out better, I'll move to figure out the middle endings.

how do i uncensore the game?
Just use BepInEx and DumbDemosaicRemoval. To have it work you have to rename the game folder to western characters, since BepInEx doen't like japanese characters.

Nostalgiac

Jun 2, 2017
You block her reverse rape attacks with her "chasity seal" on, and it's position switches when she does the next RR attack, for example: footjob attack -> blocked, next attack will be a blowjob, then comes 69
If you break her chasity seal all her reverse rape attacks will be cowgirl (until it regenerates back)
It's already explained in the readme if you can read moonrunes

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
You block her reverse rape attacks with her "chasity armor" on, and it's position switches when she does the next RR attack, for example: footjob attack -> blocked, next attack will be a blowjob, then comes 69
Yeah I thought that, but she never seems to do H attacks for me without first breaking her chastity armor :unsure:

Gundamrx78

May 20, 2018
Looks like it's a combination of her H armor (bottom left) and how many times you block her H attack in one single fight segment. I'm only missing 69 by now. After I figure this out better, I'll move to figure out the middle endings.

Just use BepInEx and DumbDemosaicRemoval. To have it work you have to rename the game folder to western characters, since BepInEx doen't like japanese characters.
where do i find the dumbdemosaicremoval?

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Ok, I think I got how the reverse H works:

Firstly you need to reduce her HP to very low.
Then when you put her on the ground, she will initiate an H attack.
The first one she performs is footjob.
If you block it instead and let her go back up in the air, the next time you take her on the ground, she will initiate the next reverse H.
The second one is Handjob. The third one is 69.
This order will reset every time you beat her to zero HP.

To have the reverse cowgirl, you just have to reduce her H protection (lower left icon) with two H bullets.
Then cowgirl will always happen when she doens a reverse H attack.

Now I'll try to crack the two missing endings.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
I've never come across with issues like that with reipatcher, do you have an example of this fuck up in question?
But I sure as hell can't get Bepinex to work at all on my end.
I just read on this same forum about Reipatcher fucking up the game files. Don't know how it does, but all the proof I needed was when removing Reipatcher, and all the files it creates, fixed any problem I had with BepInEx.
The fact that BepInEx doens't work is mostly caused by the presence of Reipatcher. Completely removing Reipatcher and the files it creates fixes BepInEx. And since BepInEx has the same autotranslator as Reipatcher, why not use just BepInEx in the first place?

Another problem that causes BepInEx to stop working is the adress name. If it contains japanese characters it doens't work, you need to only have latin characters in the adress. This includes the executable name. If a game has a japanese named executable, BepInEx doen't work at all, and doen't look like there is a fix for that particular situation.

Last edited:

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
I've never come across with issues like that with reipatcher, do you have an example of this fuck up in question?
But I sure as hell can't get Bepinex to work at all on my end.
Here's a thread on this very forum about it. I'll leave it to you since you are much more experienced than me.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Save file edited for unlocking everything.
LOL, Then I have to understand how to unlock those endings.

PS, I noticed that your save is more like a cheat for the game, since you set up values for the stats that are going over the limit intended by the dev.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes