beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Here's an even more refined auto translator file. I worked on almost every aspect of the UI, but still have no idea how the resize works. For now I didn't touch almost at all the story, leaving it to DeepL for the moment, but it should've done al the scene, or almost all.

I'll try to read the instructions better to understand hot the resize works but, if someone wants to help, it's appreciated. (For now use the same resize file you find with Demon Queen Yumisu R)

AcerDetective

Oct 12, 2019
Here's an even more refined auto translator file. I worked on almost every aspect of the UI, but still have no idea how the resize works. For now I didn't touch almost at all the story, leaving it to DeepL for the moment, but it should've done al the scene, or almost all.

I'll try to read the instructions better to understand hot the resize works but, if someone wants to help, it's appreciated. (For now use the same resize file you find with Demon Queen Yumisu R)
Is anyone else having issues with Reipatcher? I have the Patch and Run file set up but nothing's being translated
And the guide keeps mentioning a B-word file that I have no clue where to even look
Re: Figured it out, I accidentally put a comma in the configuration file and it screwed the whole process, make sure your configurations are clean people
lmao

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can someone add 27: Magical Girl really wants to be taught a lesson in battle to the community repository?
It will be added, but I believe they wait a day first plus it is currently being worked on as far as decensoring by Xinchii.

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
Okay, ive got news for you guys! Ive decensored whole game already!

One thing that left to do is... fixing minor shape aligment and resizing it.
The next thing is that at least i can tease you with this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Every shape has been fully redrawn one by one by me in JSK drawing style.
Stay tuned and good luck!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Okay, ive got news for you guys! Ive decensored whole game already!

One thing that left to do is... fixing minor shape aligment and resizing it.
The next thing is that at least i can tease you with this:

Every shape has been fully redrawn one by one by me in JSK drawing style.
Stay tuned and good luck!
Looking good, nice work. I have to say, the face she's making H2 is well done, you can definitely see what could possibly be pain, conflict between her body and her heart, and maybe even a hint of shame just in the way her mouth is and the fact that her eyes are closed as she looks away from the action going on below.

Reactions: XinChi

andrei1295

Mar 3, 2020
Hello everybody, someone can link me a guide how to use DeepL with BepinEx? I already have installed BepInex

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Its in bepinex if you have the latest versions of that, using the older versions might not have the DeepL choice on it.

This should pop up when you press ALT+0 (zero, not O)

1648466786895.png

As you can see, ----Select a Translator---- is right there, choose the one you want from the list it gives when you press the slot, where it says "Google! Translate (v2)"

1648466978435.png

Then you select the translator you want to use to do the task with, and that's it.

Last edited:

andrei1295

Mar 3, 2020
Its in bepinex if you have the latest versions of that, using the older versions might not have the DeepL choice on it.

This should pop up when you press ALT+0 (zero, not O)

View attachment 1726776

As you can see, ----Select a Translator---- is right there, choose the one you want from the list it gives when you press the slot, where it says "Google! Translate (v2)"

View attachment 1726777

Then you select the translator you want to use to do the task with, and that's it.
Still not working, thank you anyway, i ll try to reinstall bepinex

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Okay, that's weird then.
I don't have the faintest of clues why the xunity translator won't appear for you.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Is anyone else having issues with Reipatcher? I have the Patch and Run file set up but nothing's being translated
And the guide keeps mentioning a B-word file that I have no clue where to even look
Re: Figured it out, I accidentally put a comma in the configuration file and it screwed the whole process, make sure your configurations are clean people
lmao
I suggest to not use reipatcher, but the autotranslator plugin for BepInEx.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
remember to use for this one (this game is 32bit), and add in the plugin folder.
anyway here's the resizer.txt to add in "BepInEx\Translation\en\Text" folder (still the first version, i'm waiting for the complete translation and suggestions)

1648482157026.png 1648482206117.png

andrei1295

Mar 3, 2020
remember to use for this one (this game is 32bit), and add in the plugin folder.
anyway here's the resizer.txt to add in "BepInEx\Translation\en\Text" folder (still the first version, i'm waiting for the complete translation and suggestions)

View attachment 1727076 View attachment 1727078
Thank you very much, I missed the plugin, now all works fine

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes