hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Here's an even more refined auto translator file. I worked on almost every aspect of the UI, but still have no idea how the resize works. For now I didn't touch almost at all the story, leaving it to DeepL for the moment, but it should've done al the scene, or almost all.

I'll try to read the instructions better to understand hot the resize works but, if someone wants to help, it's appreciated. (For now use the same resize file you find with Demon Queen Yumisu R)
how to use this
?

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
Seen another MG Buster by JSK.
These games are good, if you have a full save, 'cause, hell, the grind is so fuckin' tedious.:FacePalm::HideThePain:

Lucas Ranvié

Apr 5, 2018
Anyone who has the last JSK game could help me get what I can only guess be the "Domination Ending" (I've got the "Love Ending", the "Lewd Ending" and the "Rape Ending")?

fakeracid

Dec 19, 2017
Hello, does anyone have a tutorial for modding the assets, or could point me in the direction of modding the Unity JSK games?

Some of the "hide man" buttons in the newest MG Buster game still don't work as they did in the flash games. I want to try making the man invisible myself, as well as other possible customization. Thanks.

ganues26

Mar 21, 2022
Okay, ive got news for you guys! Ive decensored whole game already!

One thing that left to do is... fixing minor shape aligment and resizing it.
The next thing is that at least i can tease you with this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Every shape has been fully redrawn one by one by me in JSK drawing style.
Stay tuned and good luck!

My man! this gonna posted front page?

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
This new game made me want to play the older version of Magical Buster Girl but its only partially translated, anyway to machine translation this game?

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2022
Nice to see you after a long time buddy.
But yeah, translations on unity can be done using Reipatcher but if you need permanent translations in a more clean state (because the Reipatcher text file is awful to look at) you can get the dialogues from the Assembly_Cshar.dll into CS format.
The dialogues are in the exact same segments in the DLL file like the other unity games from JSK.
View attachment 1723849
If anyone needs guidance to get these dialogues out, we'd be happy to help.
I can see that you're using DnSpy & opened that Assembly DLL for editing.
I would like to know how you make changes to these parts? Directly write everything there or do you copy the contents to a writing software first?
And mainly which parts am I supposed to look for the dialogues in the DLL? Because I've looked into highlighted part of the image & the dialogues are only of sex scenes (If I'm not wrong). What about story?

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
I can see that you're using DnSpy & opened that Assembly DLL for editing.
I would like to know how you make changes to these parts? Directly write everything there or do you copy the contents to a writing software first?
And mainly which parts am I supposed to look for the dialogues in the DLL? Because I've looked into highlighted part of the image & the dialogues are only of sex scenes (If I'm not wrong). What about story?
Unfortunately CyberEclipse has deleted his online accounts. He will be missed. I'll try to help where I can in his stead. You can dig the dialogs out of JSK's Unity games with DnSpy. Just copy the entire section into Notepad++, save with CS extention, and go to town. Usualy sections labeled serifu will denote the dialogs. One thing to note, reinsert the dialog into a fresh copy of the game. Not one that has been altered by Reipatcher. It can make DnSpy throw errors when it tries to Recompile the dll files otherwise.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Mar 31, 2022
Unfortunately CyberEclipse has deleted his online accounts. He will be missed. I'll try to help where I can in his stead. You can dig the dialogs out of JSK's Unity games with DnSpy. Just copy the entire section into Notepad++, save with CS extention, and go to town. Usualy sections labeled serifu will denote the dialogs. One thing to note, reinsert the dialog into a fresh copy of the game. Not one that has been altered by Reipatcher. It can make DnSpy throw errors when it tries to Recompile the dll files otherwise.
New copy. I see. That maybe is the reason I was getting compilation error when I only touched the game dialogues & nothing else. I thought it was broken code or is set to 'read only' mode by the developer & was close to abandoning doing anything to it. I'll have a look on a fresh copy. I actually looked into the other parts of the DLL just like Cyber said in an old message & I did get the other dialogues there. Thanks for that.

And err... Cyber Eclipse deleted his account? Why? Did not seem like he got into a fight unlike before with his APKs in this thread.

Last edited:

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
New copy. I see. That maybe is the reason I was getting compilation error when I only touched the game dialogues & nothing else. I thought it was broken code or is set to 'read only' mode by the developer & was close to abandoning doing anything to it. I'll have a look on a fresh copy. I actually looked into the other parts of the DLL & I did get the other dialogues there. Thanks for that.

And err... Cyber Eclipse deleted his account? Why? Did not seem like he got into a fight unlike before with his APKs in this thread.
I have no idea why Cyber Eclipse deleted his accounts. It came out of the blue. One minute I'm chatting with him about how to fix a malfunctioning keyboard, the next, poof. It must have been some external factor that hit him like a brick. It's a pretty extreme response. Something severe must have happened.

Mar 31, 2022
I have no idea why Cyber Eclipse deleted his accounts. It came out of the blue. One minute I'm chatting with him about how to fix a malfunctioning keyboard, the next, poof. It must have been some external factor that hit him like a brick. It's a pretty extreme response. Something severe must have happened.
Death in the family I presume? Or was he secretly sick? Because I've met some people with cancer or any other dangerous illness that always act jolly all the time but vanishes one day destroying every traces they have before what you'd say are in their deathbeds.

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Death in the family I presume? Or was he secretly sick? Because I've met some people with cancer or any other dangerous illness that always act jolly all the time but vanishes one day destroying every traces they have before what you'd say are in their deathbeds.
I sincerely hope he isn't sick. He never mentioned anything like that. Even told me his plans for the future. Family problems are high on the possibility list.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes