alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I can run the games just fine, but for a few of them, it seems that, when a scene changes/new scene loads the game will not load the new scene properly. The new bgm will start playing, and some menu options will be visible, but the main screen just remains black/gray. Anyone know how to work around this? I'm using the Flash Projector in the repository.
Do you have the "sub" folder with the SWF?

Reactions: umaojisan

Nicolazzz

Jun 2, 2022
To use an SWF, go to the repository (the Google Drive link) and download Flash Projector, then either A. drag and drop the SWF onto the Flash Projector EXE, B. right click on the SWF and select "open with" and then find the Flash Projector EXE, C. right click the SWF, go to "properties," and change the program that opens it to the Flash Projector EXE, or D. open Flash Projector, go to "File," go to "open," and select the SWF.
Thx bro

Nicolazzz

Jun 2, 2022
Alright it's done :D
The APK for the new game is in this link:
Mega

NOTE: There's 2 files in it. Normal version & the modded version. Difference is, modded one has Battle points & Full Title screen unlocked.
View attachment 850066

You can install any one of the two or you can keep both the apps at the same time!
If there's any errors, just contact me.
HUGE THANKS TO NOXTEK FOR HIS UNCENSORSHIP & MODDING.
But can't work this mega In this year.. Please send Link this game I want to try it for Mobile..

Mar 31, 2022
He didn't have to delete his work, but was pushed into it by some people who don't know how to be grateful for what they were freely provided.
I can understand the reason for deleting his works but what baffles me is why he would suddenly disappear without a trace. Really liked what he was doing.

The person you're trying to reach is no longer present, please leave a message after the beep.
That sounds horrible. So no news about him?

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I can understand the reason for deleting his works but what baffles me is why he would suddenly disappear without a trace. Really liked what he was doing.

That sounds horrible. So no news about him?
Not my place to speculate on that, all I know that is you tried to reach account that has been deleted.

Reactions: alex2011

Ruewd

Apr 8, 2022
Is there a more complete translation of Satsuki in the works? I want to at least read what she says when you destroy her clothes or the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Extra Mode match dialogue
. I've only played the older games until recently

yinegene

Apr 8, 2021
Sorry guys you have "I Wanna Make This Overconfident Magical Girl Learn Her Place" full Translated (no MTL) ?
;=; please

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes