Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
Hello there

I have made Magical Girl Buster APK today. The H-scenes and battle should work, but only UI is translated. I have also added cheat unlock button on title screen and another button to enable my custom menus on H-scenes. For now they give options to hide hud and pan/zoom camera (with few constraints). Note that if you pan the camera while zoomed out, you can see outside of the intended scene view. There is also button to reset progress in the options menu, same as with Yumisu apk.

I also updated Demon Queen Yumisu apk with translations (thanks to Cyber Eclipse) and this menu for zooming and panning. There is also option to hide male body, I did it mainly for myself to test it, but as it is totally optional I left it there, shouldn't break anything.

If you want to enable zoom and camera pan, activate it on main menu via button. Otherwise it will not appear. You need to enable came move first when you enter h scene.

Final note regarding APKs. They are not perfect, I needed to decompile game and fill some gaps myself in editor. I'm sureI have overlooked something or there may be differences between apk and PC version. I mainly use them as galleries and don't play story, but it "should" work.

Magical Girl Buster APK: Google Drive

Demon Queen Yumisu updated APK: Google Drive
Can I "spin" the camera with this? Good work also, you actually did it.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
How do you translate the flash games? I've beent rying to find a program to do it
JPEX FFdec to edit the flash files, how you proceed from there is up to you.
As for the translation part, you either get a dictionary or two to get the job done, or rely on the MTL path.

nicopotara

Dec 8, 2021
Not yet, I'm doing Senpai and kouhai right now, will try to add this in there, then I will go about remaking the previous ones. Idk how much time I will have during week, but maybe closer to weekend I will post something again.
Wow you're the real HERO,Thanks

Reactions: Muchuu

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
Not yet, I'm doing Senpai and kouhai right now, will try to add this in there, then I will go about remaking the previous ones. Idk how much time I will have during week, but maybe closer to weekend I will post something again.
I'll be waiting for the senpai and kouhai mobile port

Reactions: Johnny 1207

Harry Rust

Oct 7, 2018
Just wondering if I had my facts straight here, so JSK originally produced the games as flash which were then turned/translated by cyber eclipse into apks, then cyber had to delete his works and ceased continuing to translate and import them while at the same time some others were messing around with the in game character models of some games to change the main female character into others like the taimanin one but only did it a single time, then while that was going on JSK switched to the Unity Engine which made it impossible to import with the source code however someone still managed to partially translate and import the remaster/remake of overthrow demon lord into an apk but only as a one off so now this page updates on the latest games and translations however the newer games are no longer being converted to apk due to the unity engine and lack of source codes.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Just wondering if I had my facts straight here, so JSK originally produced the games as flash which were then turned/translated by cyber eclipse into apks, then cyber had to delete his works and ceased continuing to translate and import them while at the same time some others were messing around with the in game character models of some games to change the main female character into others like the taimanin one but only did it a single time, then while that was going on JSK switched to the Unity Engine which made it impossible to import with the source code however someone still managed to partially translate and import the remaster/remake of overthrow demon lord into an apk but only as a one off so now this page updates on the latest games and translations however the newer games are no longer being converted to apk due to the unity engine and lack of source codes.
He didn't have to delete his work, but was pushed into it by some people who don't know how to be grateful for what they were freely provided. Other than that, and the fact that we now have someone generous enough to go through the Unity games and tear them apart to make APKs from scratch (the hard way, mind you, meaning essentially making a new game out of the assets), that about sums it up, yes.

Reactions: Harry Rust

Harry Rust

Oct 7, 2018
He didn't have to delete his work, but was pushed into it by some people who don't know how to be grateful for what they were freely provided. Other than that, and the fact that we now have someone generous enough to go through the Unity games and tear them apart to make APKs from scratch (the hard way, mind you, meaning essentially making a new game out of the assets), that about sums it up, yes.
Oh really? Shame about cyber but cool to know someone is still doing apks

Reactions: alex2011

MisterAce

Nov 15, 2018
Making Unity APKs is much harder right now as you have to decompile the game and try to restore project to it's original structure as much as possible. I did make YumisuR apk few months ago to test if it was possible. Then had some stuff irl and didn't have time to keep on going.

Also, I'm not exactly doing these projects form scratch. The project I get from my ripper can almost be loaded straight away into Unity, but it will have a lot of missing references, broken animations etc. I try to fill out the missing gaps, but it took a lot of trial and error to figure out how to do it.

I recently picked it up again and I'm in process of redoing the previousunity APKs as I gained more experience with the process. It is very similar for each game once you know the steps. For now, I do plan to make APK for the new game when it is released.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Making Unity APKs is much harder right now as you have to decompile the game and try to restore project to it's original structure as much as possible. I did make YumisuR apk few months ago to test if it was possible. Then had some stuff irl and didn't have time to keep on going.

Also, I'm not exactly doing these projects form scratch. The project I get from my ripper can almost be loaded straight away into Unity, but it will have a lot of missing references, broken animations etc. I try to fill out the missing gaps, but it took a lot of trial and error to figure out how to do it.

I recently picked it up again and I'm in process of redoing the previousunity APKs as I gained more experience with the process. It is very similar for each game once you know the steps. For now, I do plan to make APK for the new game when it is released.
From scratch might not have been the best way to put it, but it isn't like working from the project files that JSK has, like how Cyber Eclipse was talking about. Anyway, glad to have you.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Whoo can tuturial how to use swf to Pm Me
To use an SWF, go to the repository (the Google Drive link) and download Flash Projector, then either A. drag and drop the SWF onto the Flash Projector EXE, B. right click on the SWF and select "open with" and then find the Flash Projector EXE, C. right click the SWF, go to "properties," and change the program that opens it to the Flash Projector EXE, or D. open Flash Projector, go to "File," go to "open," and select the SWF.

Reactions: Nicolazzz

dodgerflij

Aug 22, 2017
yo, could someone please give me tips on how to get ending 2, "nasty end", in MGB2?
I've tried a bunch of things, but nothings working, and the google-translated readme has just left me more confused

umaojisan

Feb 4, 2022
I can run the games just fine, but for a few of them, it seems that, when a scene changes/new scene loads the game will not load the new scene properly. The new bgm will start playing, and some menu options will be visible, but the main screen just remains black/gray. Anyone know how to work around this? I'm using the Flash Projector in the repository.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes