APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I'm not underage, I've downloaded plenty of swf files in the past. I swear where the files are located are affecting if it works or not. I downloaded the launcher then extracted the sub folder. I also just now moved the first launcher to its sub folder and it stopped working until I put it back.
Are you sure your extracting everything to a main game folder example in your extractor you should have the option to {extract to""same name of whatever game)" } all the files should be in one folder .swf and sub along with any other file that happen to be in the zip. Where the flash player lives has nothing to do with it, it could be on your desktop or a folder anywhere on your system. Then you open your swf player(projector or what ever you are using)) and direct from the file opening function to open the folder where ever it lives in your system.

It sounds like to me you are not extracting to a folder with the name of the game more like you are just extracting the files to a general folder. if you have more than one swf and more than one sub folder inside one folder it will not work because what ever swf file you open will always go to the same sub folder if there are more than one in a folder it will go to the first one in the line.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I'm not underage, I've downloaded plenty of swf files in the past. I swear where the files are located are affecting if it works or not. I downloaded the launcher then extracted the sub folder. I also just now moved the first launcher to its sub folder and it stopped working until I put it back.
That's the issue right there, the sub folder should be with the game's EXE file, not the EXE file inside the sub folder.

anyone has martial arts queen serene apk?
It should be inside the game folder by that name on the Google Drive, there should be a folder called Android APK.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes