Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Its part of the underground ring series by JSK, you can start throwing from conclusions there.

zellerx

Jun 21, 2018
this might be weird to ask is there any way to remove blood in some games? for example the latest Demon queen yumisu

Ruewd

Apr 8, 2022
Can anyone please tell me how to load scenes offline? I have to regularly unplug my router when it's storming where I live because for some reason it's literally been blasted apart twice already in completely different locations and I really want my favorite fap material to be available as anything else I own physically for just turning on or picking up. Downloaded the sub folder after it wasn't working like playing through the site I first played it, but internet is the deciding factor when it wasn't a problem back on my tablets with the old collection loading its other .swf files, which all were in the same .rar. Logically, there must be something I'm missing to make it work the same.

Fucking computers.

Mar 31, 2022
Can anyone please tell me how to load scenes offline? I have to regularly unplug my router when it's storming where I live because for some reason it's literally been blasted apart twice already in completely different locations and I really want my favorite fap material to be available as anything else I own physically for just turning on or picking up. Downloaded the sub folder after it wasn't working like playing through the site I first played it, but internet is the deciding factor when it wasn't a problem back on my tablets with the old collection loading its other .swf files, which all were in the same .rar. Logically, there must be something I'm missing to make it work the same.

Fucking computers.
Why do you even need internet to play flash games?
A flash player can easily run any and all sort of .swf files. You can use the Flash Projector from the Google Drive link to play your games. Set it up as the default .swf opening software or drag & drop the game launcher swf after you extract all the files from the .rar. That means the sub folder too.

Reactions: alex2011

Ruewd

Apr 8, 2022
Why do you even need internet to play flash games?
A flash player can easily run any and all sort of .swf files. You can use the Flash Projector from the Google Drive link to play your games. Set it up as the default .swf opening software or drag & drop the game launcher swf after you extract all the files from the .rar. That means the sub folder too.
I didn't think I did either and that's great to hear, but the first time Demoness worked was after moving the flash player H-Flash told me to install into the same folder or outside it, then the second I disconnect and reload to test an ending or sex scene, it doesn't work. Then I installed 32 from the actual drive, same thing. Either something is in the wrong place or it's the flash player.

Ruewd

Apr 8, 2022
Okay, I'm even fucking stupider than I thought. I tried moving the game to the same folder and apparently, that doesn't fly, so I immediately fixed that. Next I re-extract the files and suddenly, it finally works, and I do it several times disconnected after deleting the original. Was I not supposed to rename the fucking folder? But now keeping the flash player out of the same folder works fine, but the sub can't be put back into its original extracted folder??? Sure, I can get used to this and you won't hear me bitching so long as it works, but it's a bit messy and I don't know how I'm supposed to do the same for the others without getting renamed automatically or trying to overwrite each other. Maybe I should try using those icons unless that's not allowed either. There's basically no way I can organize without breaking it apparently.

And thanks for the quick reply this early. That helped me narrow down what I was doing wrong much sooner.

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2022
Okay, I'm even fucking stupider than I thought. I tried moving the game to the same folder and apparently, that doesn't fly, so I immediately fixed that. Next I re-extract the files and suddenly, it finally works, and I do it several times disconnected after deleting the original. Was I not supposed to rename the fucking folder? But now keeping the flash player out of the same folder works fine, but the sub can't be put back into its original extracted folder??? Sure, I can get used to this and you won't hear me bitching so long as it works, but it's a bit messy and I don't know how I'm supposed to do the same for the others without getting renamed automatically or trying to overwrite each other. Maybe I should try using those icons unless that's not allowed either. There's basically no way I can organize without breaking it apparently.

And thanks for the quick reply this early. That helped me narrow down what I was doing wrong much sooner.
Alright son, calm down.
First of all I have no idea what is so complicated for you to understand these games.
Let me point it out easily for you.

1) Download the Flash Projector. It's a standalone flash player that can run any sort of flash contents without the need of flash installed in your system. You must set this flash_player32.exe as the default flash opening software. You can keep it anywhere you like. It doesn't matter but set it as the default flash opening software.

2) There are currently 24 flash titles or games in questions. (3 of them are in unity) Each of them are separated in different folders. If you like a certain title, let's say "Queen of Martial Arts Reimi", download that. If Google Drive zips it then after you download it, extract everything. That means Launcher.swf & the sub folder & the files within.

3) You MUST have the sub files in the same folder as the launcher. They are the necessary files to run the game properly or else you'll get a white screen whenever you play any sex scene.

4) You MUST extract them. DO NOT play from .rar or .zip.

5) If you have the flash player set as the default flash opening software, you can now go ahead & play the game by double clicking on the launcher.

6) DO NOT mix the sub files of one title to the title of another. Keep each title in separate folders with their sub folders.

Ruewd

Apr 8, 2022
Alright son, calm down.
First of all I have no idea what is so complicated for you to understand these games.
Let me point it out easily for you.

1) Download the Flash Projector. It's a standalone flash player that can run any sort of flash contents without the need of flash installed in your system. You must set this flash_player32.exe as the default flash opening software. You can keep it anywhere you like. It doesn't matter but set it as the default flash opening software.

2) There are currently 24 flash titles or games in questions. (3 of them are in unity) Each of them are separated in different folders. If you like a certain title, let's say "Queen of Martial Arts Reimi", download that. If Google Drive zips it then after you download it, extract everything. That means Launcher.swf & the sub folder & the files within.

3) You MUST have the sub files in the same folder as the launcher. They are the necessary files to run the game properly or else you'll get a white screen whenever you play any sex scene.

4) You MUST extract them. DO NOT play from .rar or .zip.

5) If you have the flash player set as the default flash opening software, you can now go ahead & play the game by double clicking on the launcher.

6) DO NOT mix the sub files of one title to the title of another. Keep each title in separate folders with their sub folders.
Specifically, it's where every folder belongs that's messing me up along with how to organize when it doesn't want me renaming the sub folder. I didn't get that .swf with Demoness, but now it's working perfectly and another game was as well, but only after I moved the sub folder. But nothing seems to have Launcher.swf.

Mar 31, 2022
Not to be demanding but can anybody give me "The Girl Who Assaults Older Men and the Middle-aged Man with Special Powers" apk? The english version
It's in the Google Drive link of first page.
22) Manhunter Yua vs. Mr.Esper.
And yes, the APK is there.
IMG_20220526_233035.jpg

I am not even sure if that title exists in apk format.
I believe it's the machine translated name from Dlsite for Aisaki Yua.

Mar 31, 2022
Specifically, it's where every folder belongs that's messing me up along with how to organize when it doesn't want me renaming the sub folder. I didn't get that .swf with Demoness, but now it's working perfectly and another game was as well, but only after I moved the sub folder. But nothing seems to have Launcher.swf.
I meant to say the launcher swf is the swf you click on to play the game or main file if you will.
IMG_20220526_233927.jpg

Ruewd

Apr 8, 2022
I meant to say the launcher swf is the swf you click on to play the game or main file if you will. I can't believe you don't understand this simple stuff. How old are you?
View attachment 1832232
I'm not underage, I've downloaded plenty of swf files in the past. I swear where the files are located are affecting if it works or not. I downloaded the launcher then extracted the sub folder. I also just now moved the first launcher to its sub folder and it stopped working until I put it back.

Last edited:

Ruewd

Apr 8, 2022
Went back through making sure I had the exact right sub folders and now everything is working so far. Demoness just really does not want to fucking have its sub folder anywhere but Download itself or its own launcher in it. But everything else just needs to be located right outside it. I cannot stress enough where exactly the folders were what was causing issues and not being able to rename the sub folder made it seem impossible, but suddenly the extracted folders are just fine as long as they're out of anything else.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes