alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
He even mentioned about being able to add cloth animations thanks to Unity.
Yeah, once he learns how. I can't wait for him to get back to full ability and learn how to animate the clothing. This is ultimately shaping up to make JSK games better in quality than Flash would allow because of that AND the lack of a certain engine bug Flash had that caused eventual slowdowns in animations, even if it does require using an automatic translator that can sometimes come up with a worse result than the original Japanese to make the games English speaker friendly.

Reactions: beppemistero

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Yeah, once he learns how. I can't wait for him to get back to full ability and learn how to animate the clothing. This is ultimately shaping up to make JSK games better in quality than Flash would allow because of that AND the lack of a certain engine bug Flash had that caused eventual slowdowns in animations, even if it does require using an automatic translator that can sometimes come up with a worse result than the original Japanese to make the games English speaker friendly.
He said that he's implementing clothes animation in this new work.

And, actually, using the automatic translator to generate a base file makes it easier for more people to work on a translation.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
He said that he's implementing clothes animation in this new work.

And, actually, using the automatic translator to generate a base file makes it easier for more people to work on a translation.
So he already figured it out, unexpected, but a welcome surprise. In general, yes, generated files are easier, but then you take into account some of the absolute nonsense the machine puts out, that is what I'm talking about. I am in no way against using generated files if it seemed that way, the old way was way more tedious.

Damasushiryoku

May 13, 2022
Can someone post updated apk file link for "oyaji hunting girl"(i forgot what its called, i downloaded a russian tl because mega links here doesnt work lol) & "fighter mistook me for her rival", I've been scrolling for a while and a lot of apk links from mega is removed/missing

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Can someone post updated apk file link for "oyaji hunting girl"(i forgot what its called, i downloaded a russian tl because mega links here doesnt work lol) & "fighter mistook me for her rival", I've been scrolling for a while and a lot of apk links from mega is removed/missing
Check te G-drive link on the first post.

Reactions: Damasushiryoku

Asminia

Jun 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to use the translation text files from the google drive for MG Buster 2? Someone mentioned a guide on this thread but I can't find it.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Get either bepinex xunity autotranslator or Reipatcher, google either, both take you to same place.

Follow the installation guide that both haves on the source site, slap the translation file into the predetermined location after installation of either choices on the game, the file works with both choices.

DomiNerro

May 15, 2022
So if I want to download the jsk collection from the google drive, I just download from there, right? Asking because that hasn't been working for me; there's always somethings missing when it's all done and unzipped.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
So he already figured it out, unexpected, but a welcome surprise. In general, yes, generated files are easier, but then you take into account some of the absolute nonsense the machine puts out, that is what I'm talking about. I am in no way against using generated files if it seemed that way, the old way was way more tedious.
I've been using DeepL. It's quite good in helping you refine the translation if you don't speak japanese.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I've been using DeepL. It's quite good in helping you refine the translation if you don't speak japanese.
Haven't tried it myself, but I have heard it is far more accurate, meaning less complete gibberish comes out in the translation.

Professor Psychotic

Mar 21, 2019
Hello, im new to this but i enjoyed the JSK games especially the flash ones. how do i get these to work and all? i downloaded the file but flash is dead, can anyone help me?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
There are few ways to do it.

1. Run the flash player, then open the flash on it from the drop down menu
2. Right click on flash file, set it open with the flash player, then you can just click the game sfw to play.*
3. Run flash player and drag and drop the flash swf on it to run it.
4. Use the AIR version of the game to play it.**

*If you change the location of the flashplayer exe, you need to do this part again.
1652946575234.png

**AIR version is the same game, but doesn't require the flash player to run, just installation of Adobe AIR.
1652946649724.png

Professor Psychotic

Mar 21, 2019
There are few ways to do it.

1. Run the flash player, then open the flash on it from the drop down menu
2. Right click on flash file, set it open with the flash player, then you can just click the game sfw to play.*
3. Run flash player and drag and drop the flash swf on it to run it.
4. Use the AIR version of the game to play it.**

*If you change the location of the flashplayer exe, you need to do this part again.
View attachment 1818957

**AIR version is the same game, but doesn't require the flash player to run, just installation of Adobe AIR.
View attachment 1818958
oh ok, thank you bro. its working now

Reactions: Fantasydude4000
Dec 2, 2020
Oof. I didn't even realize this was a thing until I saw your post.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The new issue matches Shape 789 and appears in the Love & Slave scenes (from Ending 4 & 3); but even after I deleted the shape, the glitch still remains. I'll post again if I find a solution to this.
I finally figured it out the real cause of the mouth glitch in Selene's Love & Slave scenes and it turns out, Shape 789 did nothing wrong.

The real cause comes from Shape 373 which weirdly, is backwards in-game.

Just deleting Shape 373 in H-D-2, will fix everything for good this time.

Whatever you do, "Don't delete Shape 789."
That was a mistake on my part & the actual shape is slightly different than the glitchy one.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes