alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Unfortunately there isn't a walkthrough for the game among the walkthrough pages.
There was last I checked and last I checked was not long ago. Are you sure you are on the correct file? There should be links to each of the 10 game walkthrough files, that's 10 games per file over three files. The one you want should be in the third of those since it would be in the third batch of 10 at #24.

EDIT: It is there, just look for 24 on the table of contents for the first guide linked on the first post of the thread, it has a link directly to the third guide that should put you directly on game 24 when it finishes loading.

Reactions: CptRexx

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
There was last I checked and last I checked was not long ago. Are you sure you are on the correct file? There should be links to each of the 10 game walkthrough files, that's 10 games per file over three files. The one you want should be in the third of those since it would be in the third batch of 10 at #24.

EDIT: It is there, just look for 24 on the table of contents for the first guide linked on the first post of the thread, it has a link directly to the third guide that should put you directly on game 24 when it finishes loading.
Wow, I didn't know that was a thing. Thank you.

Reactions: alex2011

pendercemp

Feb 8, 2020
Sometimes the buttons on the h-scenes doesn´t work on the unity games, any ideas on why?
I had the same issue and thought the game was broken until I realized you can't press any buttons until you advance through all of the dialog. Try spamming left click in the center of the screen, then pressing the buttons. That red square you marked out probably is in the area of the screen that'll advance the dialog.

hyoma303

Jun 7, 2019
Hey, is magical girl buster already got translated or not?
EDIT : Found the translation from XinChi.

Last edited:

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
Screenshot (73).png

Can somebody tell me why flash player isn't working whenever I click the flash games? (They worked before)

lurker-101

Jun 18, 2020
How to play these games? Tried playing Overthrow! The Great Demoness but it goes blank upon scene selection. Could someone help me out

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes