coolkid44

Feb 2, 2018
Sounds to me like his actual customers like the fighting games more.
That's a shame. I was hoping he'd expand to different settings and more dialogue heavy gams in his new releases rather than rehashing the same ones with a different high school/demon/wrestler girl.

The futanari one to me felt like wasted potential with the sex scenes between the two. The girl you "rented" a dick to, judging by the dialogue, didn't seem happy with having one and wanted to get rid of it. So why was she so into it during the actual sex scene when the other girl was raping her? That and there were no foreplay scenes between them and a lack of good PoV's. Despite all of that though, at least he did something different that time. If anything, I'm praying after this game he starts working on more experimental stuff.

Reactions: vitamin433

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That's a shame. I was hoping he'd expand to different settings and more dialogue heavy gams in his new releases rather than rehashing the same ones with a different high school/demon/wrestler girl.

The futanari one to me felt like wasted potential with the sex scenes between the two. The girl you "rented" a dick to, judging by the dialogue, didn't seem happy with having one and wanted to get rid of it. So why was she so into it during the actual sex scene when the other girl was raping her? That and there were no foreplay scenes between them and a lack of good PoV's. Despite all of that though, at least he did something different that time. If anything, I'm praying after this game he starts working on more experimental stuff.
The futa one was his first Unity game, so that one was going to be lesser quality since he has a lot to learn to get back where he was with Flash.

Oberstein

Nov 13, 2017
Sometimes the buttons on the h-scenes doesn´t work on the unity games, any ideas on why?

Edit: So with a bit of fiddling, I found out the games have something wonky going on with UI and hit-boxes, the button for insert doesn´t work where the button is on the UI, it is a small box slightly above it. And it's on the original, untranslated game too (at least for Magic Girl Buster 2). The image below shows the issue, only the region around the red square seems to work.
Edit 2: The story h-scenes work as intended. weird.

I tested with Demon Queen Remaster and it had the same issue, though the hitbox seems to be on a different place.

1651465903273.png

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Sometimes the buttons on the h-scenes doesn´t work on the unity games, any ideas on why?

Edit: So with a bit of fiddling, I found out the games have something wonky going on with UI and hit-boxes, the button for insert doesn´t work where the button is on the UI, it is a small box slightly above it. And it's on the original, untranslated game too (at least for Magic Girl Buster 2). The image below shows the issue, only the region around the red square seems to work.
Edit 2: The story h-scenes work as intended. weird.

I tested with Demon Queen Remaster and it had the same issue, though the hitbox seems to be on a different place.

View attachment 1788308

That's just JSK being goofy with Unity.
Yougetusedtoit.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: Oberstein

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Honestly, i was kinda hoping for an interrogation game, love his fighting games but starting to feel burned by them a bit rn
JSK mentioned in the blog posts that he'll do fighting games until he gets better grasp at the Unity, he feels like the interrogation games are bit out of his reach right now in terms of engine experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can i play the latest game on Android using exagear
Not unless exagear has Unity Windows game support. Android itself does not have the kind of support for Unity Windows games that allows them to be played. What I mean by Unty Windows is the version of the game for the PC, which is typically VERY different from an actual Unity Android version in how it works in the background.

Does anybody have Senami's walkthrough?
Should be in the community guide on the Google Drive.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes