alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
All I see is her leg fully extended so that it is as straight as humanly possible and her ankle bent in a way it shouldn't ever be bending on a human.

coolkid44

Feb 2, 2018
Was hoping to finally see a dialogue heavy/molesting game like Moody Niece/Shoplifting girl after they mentioned she'd be a school girl. I mean, they've already done 4 fighting games(and while MGBuster's gyaku reipu was awesome, the combat was toned down compared to its predecessor). Come on JSK, show us something a bit more interesting please :p

TheNinjaGuy914

Oct 24, 2019
I finally figured out how to unlock the Servant End.

From the unlocked version, it found out it had to be a sex related and also you had to lose, which was my only hint on this train ride of hell. You have to have sex with her twice in Stage Mode 3, then lose on the final one (if you select the right options).

Reactions: jojo312

jebaa1

Dec 6, 2020
What game is that? Is there an APK version of this?
No cuz they just started developing that game. Since its Unity, the chance of us getting it on APK is somewhere around 0% to 0%. Unless someone with ungodly patience and knowledge comes around and decides to make it from scratch for APK.

Reactions: jojo312
Oct 25, 2020
No cuz they just started developing that game. Since its Unity, the chance of us getting it on APK is somewhere around 0% to 0%. Unless someone with ungodly patience and knowledge comes around and decides to make it from scratch for APK.
Oh okay. I hope there's someone hardworking and kind enough to make a APK version of this and share it with us because this game seems cool

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Was hoping to finally see a dialogue heavy/molesting game like Moody Niece/Shoplifting girl after they mentioned she'd be a school girl. I mean, they've already done 4 fighting games(and while MGBuster's gyaku reipu was awesome, the combat was toned down compared to its predecessor). Come on JSK, show us something a bit more interesting please :p
Sounds to me like his actual customers like the fighting games more.

Oh okay. I hope there's someone hardworking and kind enough to make a APK version of this and share it with us because this game seems cool
There might be, but don't hold your breath, only one game has gotten that out of the last three and the person who did it I have not seen since.

sputnikk

Jul 12, 2017
I wasn't sure where to ask for troubleshooting advice but does anyone else have any problems running the flashplayer projector? it boots up the game just fine for me but when i go into a sex scene i get stuck on a white screen and can only hear the background music. any and all help would be appreciated!

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I wasn't sure where to ask for troubleshooting advice but does anyone else have any problems running the flashplayer projector? it boots up the game just fine for me but when i go into a sex scene i get stuck on a white screen and can only hear the background music. any and all help would be appreciated!
Do you have the sub folder and the files inside?

Reactions: sputnikk
Oct 25, 2020
Hey does anyone have a downloadable full updated walkthrough of all games in the repository? I can't open the one in the community repository. I tried everything but still doesn't works.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
i honestly wasnt aware i had to download those too. i thought i only needed the main swf. thank you for the help and dealing with my dumb mistake lol
You'd be surprised how many think they only need the main swf, and ask that same question here.
This is like modern equal to copying desktop shortcut on floppy disk, thinking its the whole game.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes