alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Do you have any idea who might have made the APK for Daimaoh R? I thought you need the unity project files to make the APK.
That's what Cyber Eclipse kept saying, that you need the project files. I don't know who made the APK for that one, I'm still shocked it was made in the first place.

You can make the unity APKs without the project files. You'll need to extract all the assets from the game files using tools like AssetRipper or AssetStudio. Make a project in unity hub & copy those assets to your project files. But you need proper knowledge of game making in unity. That is; you'll need knowledge on C#.
If you add those asset files to unity, you only need to repair the CSharp files for references. It isn't impossible but a little bit difficult without prior game making knowledge.
There was one exception that Cyber Eclipse mentioned, which is basically making the APK from scratch using the assets ripped from the SWF. That sounds exactly like what you are describing.

what do i do with the sub files? Do I load them individually?
No, you don't load them individually, you play the game as normal and the game will load them when you do the thing each file is for as long as they are in the sub folder. If you play them individually, you will only get the scene for the file you selected and it will not transition into the game or any other sub file.

Baruda

Sep 19, 2018
Guys i don't get it. The MGB2 version provided by XinChi in repository is already translated (or partially translated) yeah? But when i run the game, translation doesn't load. All the other unity games run fine, it's just this one. Is the universe just fuking with me? Help me out bros, i want to play this game so bad.

AcerDetective

Oct 12, 2019
Guys i don't get it. The MGB2 version provided by XinChi in repository is already translated (or partially translated) yeah? But when i run the game, translation doesn't load. All the other unity games run fine, it's just this one. Is the universe just fuking with me? Help me out bros, i want to play this game so bad.
I got two questions: Did you download the translation file on the google drive as well?
If you did, did you check to see if the translation tool is on there when you press alt+0?
Alt+0 pulls up the tool bar for the translation and from there you should be able to either reboot it or reset it. Then give it a few seconds before it translates a line.

Reactions: Baruda

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Does your folderpath contain non english fonts?
If so, that's the reason.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: jojo312 and Baruda

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I got two questions: Did you download the translation file on the google drive as well?
If you did, did you check to see if the translation tool is on there when you press alt+0?
Alt+0 pulls up the tool bar for the translation and from there you should be able to either reboot it or reset it. Then give it a few seconds before it translates a line.
Just so I am clear on this, does it matter which 0 I press? I have a 0 at the top of my keyboard and to the far right on my Numpad and there are games out there that use keys with more than one place and specifically uses one, so as an example, some games might specifically require the 0 up top while others might require the numpad 0. I don't have a translation issue, I'm just asking for future reference in case I do.

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Just so I am clear on this, does it matter which 0 I press? I have a 0 at the top of my keyboard and to the far right on my Numpad and there are games out there that use keys with more than one place and specifically uses one, so as an example, some games might specifically require the 0 up top while others might require the numpad 0. I don't have a translation issue, I'm just asking for future reference in case I do.
you can use both as you can see in the source of the plugin
plugin.JPG

Reactions: alex2011

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
And we have the name of the heroine.

西之条 美音 - Nishinojō Miho / Mio / Mion

Have to admit, these advanced kanjis always throw me off course in more than few ways, need to wait for the simple kanji version of her name to get it right with certainty, can't wait to see just how much I got thrown off course this time.

1650091494597.png

Last edited:

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
any links for all his previous games from 2017 and onward? I can only find his old stuff.

Don't care if they aren't translated or censored. Thanks.

I have the most recent ones. The last game I got before the dead of Flash was the Elf warrior one.

platinogm

Feb 2, 2020
Hello, I downloaded a repack of xinchi with all the games translated and uncensored, but they are already completed and it is not fun to play like that, does anyone know if they can be reset to play from 0?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes