Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Hello, I downloaded a repack of xinchi with all the games translated and uncensored, but they are already completed and it is not fun to play like that, does anyone know if they can be reset to play from 0?
Delete the save file from the game data folder.
1650188765973.png

As for the flash games, you need to go tinker with the main swf file and delete bits of code from it, but I wouldn't recommend that if you don't know which parts to delete.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
And we have the name of the heroine.

西之条 美音 - Nishinojō Miho / Mio / Mion

Have to admit, these advanced kanjis always throw me off course in more than few ways, need to wait for the simple kanji version of her name to get it right with certainty, can't wait to see just how much I got thrown off course this time.

View attachment 1759935
This game reminds me of the "Immouto Fight With Me" one. Which game is this?

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
This game reminds me of the "Immouto Fight With Me" one. Which game is this?
It does, the blues on the girl are darker, but she has a very similar hairstyle and her clothing isn't far off, either. If I didn't know any better, actually I'm not sure of this, I would think this might be related to the fighting game where you fight the blue haired sister character, game 02 on the Google Drive if I remember correctly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Mar 31, 2022
Hello, I downloaded a repack of xinchi with all the games translated and uncensored, but they are already completed and it is not fun to play like that, does anyone know if they can be reset to play from 0?
I'm guessing that you had probably played these games before & now you replaced the files with Xinchi's. You must have the save files stored in your system. Just delete those & you should be good to go. But if Xinchi's game files have unlocked game launcher then you need to re-modify them to its original state.
There are several ways how a flash game can be coded for unlocked contents & it differs from game to game. For JSK games, I have seen that THIS code was mostly erased in the actionscipts of the main launcher.
(Note that this is from Moody Niece & the code is in スタートボタン_14 actionscript. The code can be in different timelines but its more or less the same in other games.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In order to make that SWF back to it's original state, I'd say you'll need a fresh copy of the game & check which one of the actionscipts was modified.

julianz

Oct 6, 2019
Okay guys, sorry for a little delay with
uploading Decensored version of MGB C2 but,
I had a little problems with my PC... so yeah.

I can finally announce that I've uploaded decensored
version of 27) Magical Girl Buster Chapter 2 to my Mega drive:

LINK: Mega

Have fun!

when i download it it downloads as an internet explorer file, not a folder,. any idea why cause i cant use it and really want to :(

julianz

Oct 6, 2019
also how do i install the translation txt files. if i need a plugin where can i get it, where do i place those txt files for the translations to work. sorry my question mark button doesnt work lmao anywho THANKYOU to anyone willing to answer my questions :)

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I'm guessing that you had probably played these games before & now you replaced the files with Xinchi's. You must have the save files stored in your system. Just delete those & you should be good to go. But if Xinchi's game files have unlocked game launcher then you need to re-modify them to its original state.
There are several ways how a flash game can be coded for unlocked contents & it differs from game to game. For JSK games, I have seen that THIS code was mostly erased in the actionscipts of the main launcher.
(Note that this is from Moody Niece & the code is in スタートボタン_14 actionscript. The code can be in different timelines but its more or less the same in other games.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In order to make that SWF back to it's original state, I'd say you'll need a fresh copy of the game & check which one of the actionscipts was modified.
I wouldn't touch that part of the code.

These parts of the code are where the unlocks are decided.
1650255602942.png
1650255628403.png
Can be located at each game's MainTimeline, the first actionscript of the entire list.
1650255760934.png

Mar 31, 2022
I wouldn't touch that part of the code.

These parts of the code are where the unlocks are decided.
View attachment 1763146
View attachment 1763147
Can be located at each game's MainTimeline, the first actionscript of the entire list.
View attachment 1763151
That's for sure. The Main timeline actionscript is indeed the best way to go. I was actually referencing the code there with the ones I've seen done for those Modded SWFs in the drive.
Some of the SWFs had it modified in the main timeline & most others were modified with the code I referenced.
But you can actually modify the launcher in several ways. Instead of erasing, you can add another code or a code to temporarily unlock contents with a click of a button. (Though that is something I've seen mostly on unity games)

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Its the next one.
The next one? As in a sequel to Immouto Fight with Me?

It does, the blues on the girl are darker, but she has a very similar hairstyle and her clothing isn't far off, either. If I didn't know any better, actually I'm not sure of this, I would think this might be related to the fighting game where you fight the blue haired sister character, game 02 on the Google Drive if I remember correctly.
From her older looks, different hair and standing there in that fight cage, she looks like she could be the same girl several years later. As for game 02, I will give the Google Drive another try and see if the traffic died down.

Reactions: alex2011

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
The next one? As in a sequel to Immouto Fight with Me?
She is the heroine of the next game, no connection to that older title.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The first one was between siblings within a dojo, this upcoming game is within same universe as the Queen of the Ring heroines, Reimi and Selene, not a sequel to either, but just a stand alone title.

Just like MGB1 and MGB2, same universe, but no connection between the stories.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The above is just tentative assumption based on current information at the hand and of the lack of it, and is subject to change as more surfaces.

Last edited:

Karlken

Dec 10, 2019
Anyone know how to play the old flash games? I used to use swf player but now can't. I tried download the latest version but still can't open the games. Pls help.

Mar 31, 2022
Anyone know how to play the old flash games? I used to use swf player but now can't. I tried download the latest version but still can't open the games. Pls help.
Get the Flash Projector from the drive. You will not need any other SWF player or any flash installed on your system. It can run any SWF content. Just be sure to set it up as the default software for opening SWF.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes