ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
Nii-cri does come close in that regard.
yup,I know Nii-Cri stuff,but not close enough with JSK things i mean.
like there is heroine that somehow you need to fight,and you goes to rape route or love route or something like that, is there any game like this & have many series?
i wonder bout that

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
like there is heroine that somehow you need to fight,and you goes to rape route or love route or something like that, is there any game like this & have many series?
i wonder bout that
Not in flash format, there are plenty of rpgmaker/wolf games that hit that bill.
Maybe even in unity format.

Reactions: ganesha2407
Mar 31, 2022
i wonder bout that
Most VN & Renpy games out there fit that category.
As for fighting. I'd say Koooonsoft is close in that regard.

Reactions: ganesha2407
Feb 10, 2020
Anyone know the name of the recent JSK studio game and where I can download it??
Looks like another fighter, great. . .

Nevermind, I just found out its still in development.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2020
Hello everyone I hope everyone is having a great day I just wanted to ask if there are any new recolors for any of jsk games because I see that no one has asked in a long time and was just curious to know it any were in the works and can be downloaded.

Reactions: babykeem
Nov 15, 2020
One of my favorite things about JSK is how well he does clothing in these different positions: how it hangs or folds and where it bunches or stretches, even depending on whether it's buttoned up or undone... It's really well drawn every time, even in his early works the clothes didn't look like they'd just been drawn in MS Paint as a placeholder.

I find it really adds to defining the extra dimentions of depth and lighting that can be hard to get right in a lot of amateur and/or independant 2D animation.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
One of my favorite things about JSK is how well he does clothing in these different positions: how it hangs or folds and where it bunches or stretches, even depending on whether it's buttoned up or undone... It's really well drawn every time, even in his early works the clothes didn't look like they'd just been drawn in MS Paint as a placeholder.

I find it really adds to defining the extra dimentions of depth and lighting that can be hard to get right in a lot of amateur and/or independant 2D animation.
He even mentioned about being able to add cloth animations thanks to Unity.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes