MisterAce

Nov 15, 2018
Hello there

I have made Magical Girl Buster APK today. The H-scenes and battle should work, but only UI is translated. I have also added cheat unlock button on title screen and another button to enable my custom menus on H-scenes. For now they give options to hide hud and pan/zoom camera (with few constraints). Note that if you pan the camera while zoomed out, you can see outside of the intended scene view. There is also button to reset progress in the options menu, same as with Yumisu apk.

I also updated Demon Queen Yumisu apk with translations (thanks to Cyber Eclipse) and this menu for zooming and panning. There is also option to hide male body, I did it mainly for myself to test it, but as it is totally optional I left it there, shouldn't break anything.

If you want to enable zoom and camera pan, activate it on main menu via button. Otherwise it will not appear. You need to enable came move first when you enter h scene.

Final note regarding APKs. They are not perfect, I needed to decompile game and fill some gaps myself in editor. I'm sureI have overlooked something or there may be differences between apk and PC version. I mainly use them as galleries and don't play story, but it "should" work.

Magical Girl Buster APK:

Demon Queen Yumisu updated APK:

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
Hello there

I have made Magical Girl Buster APK today. The H-scenes and battle should work, but only UI is translated. I have also added cheat unlock button on title screen and another button to enable my custom menus on H-scenes. For now they give options to hide hud and pan/zoom camera (with few constraints). Note that if you pan the camera while zoomed out, you can see outside of the intended scene view. There is also button to reset progress in the options menu, same as with Yumisu apk.

I also updated Demon Queen Yumisu apk with translations (thanks to Cyber Eclipse) and this menu for zooming and panning. There is also option to hide male body, I did it mainly for myself to test it, but as it is totally optional I left it there, shouldn't break anything.

If you want to enable zoom and camera pan, activate it on main menu via button. Otherwise it will not appear. You need to enable came move first when you enter h scene.

Final note regarding APKs. They are not perfect, I needed to decompile game and fill some gaps myself in editor. I'm sureI have overlooked something or there may be differences between apk and PC version. I mainly use them as galleries and don't play story, but it "should" work.

Magical Girl Buster APK: Google Drive

Demon Queen Yumisu updated APK: Google Drive
thank you very much for sharing the ported game for my mobile I hope you can also upload sempai ojisan kouhai

nicopotara

Dec 8, 2021
Hello there

Hello there

You're Number 1 THX

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Hello there

These are the older flash games, not the new Unity ones, correct?

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
I can't be the only one to think her hands are too small from this angle, right? I mean, they're literally narrower than her eyes... XD

Still looking forward to the game either way
I think we can be honest here: JSK has never been great with proportions and perspective at weird angles.

Reactions: Fuscen

MisterAce

Nov 15, 2018
These are the older flash games, not the new Unity ones, correct?
These are for unity ones. I'm still fiddling with the process and will propably remake the 2 apks that I already made to be more accurate to the normal PC version. For now I just wanted to make something that works good enough to view gallery on android and maybe do battles if you really want that.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
These are for unity ones. I'm still fiddling with the process and will propably remake the 2 apks that I already made to be more accurate to the normal PC version. For now I just wanted to make something that works good enough to view gallery on android and maybe do battles if you really want that.
That's actually pretty impressive. I thought that no one would have ever tryed to reverse code the games to port them to Android.

defrosterz

Dec 13, 2017
Hello there

i believe you could do it man!!! awesome

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes