happyme321

Jun 28, 2022
I'm just happy he's able to put games out at all so quickly after his main engine lost support and he had to learn another from the beginning. I would even go so far as to say I'm surprised he was able to Learn enough of C# (the Unity language, though it isn't exclusive to Unity) to get moving again as quickly as he did.
C# has a very easy syntax to learn and use it's even more simple than Python. So it's not to surprising that he was able to move over to Unity so quickly like JSK did.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
C# has a very easy syntax to learn and use it's even more simple than Python. So it's not to surprising that he was able to move over to Unity so quickly like JSK did.
True, though he did learn it from square one and is still trying to figure it out enough to go into the non-fighting games he's also known for.

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 230272

Overview:
A collection of JSK工房 games.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-10
Release Date: 2020-01-10
Developer:
Censored: Partial
Version: 2020-01-10
Language: English + Partial English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

How to run:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -

Split Downloads

Community Repository (Should have the newest versions and some extra stuff): G-Drive

Extra:

View attachment 230278 View attachment 230279 View attachment 230280 View attachment 230281 View attachment 230282 View attachment 230283
Alot of these seem broken. As in when I play them they seem super sped up and I can't choose anything like they are on auto play.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Alot of these seem broken. As in when I play them they seem super sped up and I can't choose anything like they are on auto play.
Sounds like a player problem, not player as in you, player as in the program used to run the file. What are you using to run the games?

Bastus

May 1, 2021
Sounds like a player problem, not player as in you, player as in the program used to run the file. What are you using to run the games?
SWF.max flash player

Odd thing is it doesn't have any problem with Handle Delicate Niece with Care or any other flash games just any one of the ones I download from this thread. I've downloaded them multiple times but it bugs out each time I start one.

Reactions: alex2011
Mar 31, 2022
SWF.max flash player

Odd thing is it doesn't have any problem with Handle Delicate Niece with Care or any other flash games just any one of the ones I download from this thread. I've downloaded them multiple times but it bugs out each time I start one.
Get the flash projector that's in the G-Drive repository. That's an official standalone built-in flash player by Adobe themselves. It's way better than those 3rd party flash players that are badly coded that has one tenth of the features & power of original flash player.

Reactions: Bastus and alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
SWF.max flash player

He beat me to it, but I do echo his suggestion. I have yet to have any problem with Flash Projector.

Reactions: Bastus

Bastus

May 1, 2021
Get the flash projector that's in the G-Drive repository. That's an official standalone built-in flash player by Adobe themselves. It's way better than those 3rd party flash players that are badly coded that has one tenth of the features & power of original flash player.
Aw sweet I'm swap from gaming on PC to on TV so I didn't know just how far the Flash Player preservation effort was. I'll try that thanks!

Mar 31, 2022
Getting this error everytime I try to open it
IMG_20220711_032014.jpg
本体アプリをインストールしてください
Please install the main application

The application name is:
あままみ3 高解像度版
Amamami 3 High resolution version

I'm pretty sure this game has an app that's like a launcher or sort that refer to main application. Do you have that?

Also why are you discussing this game in JSK thread?

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes