PizzaPP

Sep 25, 2017
Guys i got a question: Is pregnant in JSK Games taboo ? The Old games has pregnant but no new game comes up with it ?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Guys i got a question: Is pregnant in JSK Games taboo ? The Old games has pregnant but no new game comes up with it ?
JSK adds it randomly, the heroine in question has always been non-human so far, so when we know there is a non-human coming along, there is a chance, but with regular girls, no chance.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
The first magical girl buster has a pregnant ending. :unsure:
Do we consider her human or alien.

Think there are only 4 games with it. Demon Lord Yumisu, Magical girl buster 1, Great Demoness & Elf Knight.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
The first magical girl buster has a pregnant ending. :unsure:
Do we consider her human or alien.

Think there are only 4 games with it. Demon Lord Yumisu, Magical girl buster 1, Great Demoness & Elf Knight.
That she does, but she doesn't exactly pass as regular girl.

Jul 16, 2022
JSK may be playing safe. Maybe pregnancy, like incest and loli, may be sensible/thorny genres at the moment.
Or maybe JSK is willing to get more proficient in Unity before boosting the games.

AcerDetective

Oct 12, 2019
JSK may be playing safe. Maybe pregnancy, like incest and loli, may be sensible/thorny genres at the moment.
Or maybe JSK is willing to get more proficient in Unity before boosting the games.
I know the futa genre in his first unity had some mixed reception, (which is a shame because that's my fetish :c)

Reactions: OnyxShadow

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hey again, woke up today and glad to see the positive responses! Very unexpected, and quite heart-warming too :D

Today I come with some minor, yet probably necessary changes with how Aphrodisiac Rounds work, making behave similarly to the original MG Buster. It also removes that weird animation transition from flying to the barrier being destroyed. There's also a secret change in Story mode 2/3 but the trigger is very specific...

I wanted to hold off on releasing this update since it doesn't add much(no additional translations mainly), so for the next update I'll be sure to take my time to add in a lot more. I'm trying to find a nice middle ground between making the game more fun to play without ruining JSK's vision, at least that's the end goal.

Regardless, enjoy ^^
Big kudos for your contribution!

Dongola

Aug 2, 2018
Is the kind of thing I would expect to be present on every JSK game tbh. He doesn't seem to have a problem with, and although are few the game that have, a lot of them, if not all, have text that at least implies.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Is the kind of thing I would expect to be present on every JSK game tbh. He doesn't seem to have a problem with, and although are few the game that have, a lot of them, if not all, have text that at least implies.
Vast majority of the heroine dialogues imply such, some say its dangerous day, others won't mind getting babies, and so on.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

Laogai

Apr 12, 2020
though most of the pregnancy routes tend to be a version of the rape ending as far as i can remember
i like pregnancy ending but would like to see them in the happy endings as well personally

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
though most of the pregnancy routes tend to be a version of the rape ending as far as i can remember
i like pregnancy ending but would like to see them in the happy endings as well personally
If I recall, Rennas/Renas had love ending with preggers, but others have had it in rape paths.

StatiZkyZ

Aug 30, 2018
Looking over his games again, I kinda want to see a Super Sentai/Kamen Rider parody becuz damn, that'd be hot
Damn, this is a great idea actually. It would fit some of JSK's theme of girls that are heroines (Shogun princess Christianne, Elf Knight, and the most similar with My Neighbour Swordswoman). I also has a niche thing for girls undergoing some hero like transformation too.

I can already see her strongest attack is something like the Rider kick...

Reactions: astaroth96

Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Anyone knows what i doing wrong with little devil game?? I maxed out hearts,following guide then proceed to diamonds unlock 1 follow guide no dialog shows up

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If I recall, Rennas/Renas had love ending with preggers, but others have had it in rape paths.
Didn't either the original Yumisu, the demon queen game that got a Unity remake, or the other one with blue skin get such a thing? I swear that there was a variant of if you somehow creampied her during the fight and managed to get an ending where you stay with her as an equal, she ends up pregnant.

Can i have a link of Kohai, Senpai, and a Middle-aged Man With Special Powers android ver made by a fan?
If it is not on the repository Google Drive link, it does not exist. It would be in the game folder in another folder marked Android.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes