Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
very anxious for the new game, but it will be a month more maybe to get it translated and uncensored, right?

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
I present to you...{drum roll}... The JSK Directory. The files and folder directory has been split out from the hosting platform. With a bit of trickery, it should now be more difficult to flag the hosting account. Link to the directory is in the in the download section. Please read the readme section in the JSK Directory first if you have questions.

Note: The Directory needs to be manually updated. Only the main games have been entered so far.

JSK Directory.png

Update 1 ) And now one of the linked services has a 503 error...

Update 2 ) Service is back up. Downloads should work now.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I present to you...{drum roll}... The JSK Directory. The files and folder directory has been split out from the hosting platform. With a bit of trickery, it should now be more difficult to flag the hosting account. Link to the directory is in the in the download section. Please read the readme section in the JSK Directory first if you have questions.

Note: The Directory needs to be manually updated. Only the main games have been entered so far.

View attachment 1944493

Very nicely done and fixed much quicker than I was expecting (to be honest, I was fully expecting another drawn out back and forth between the upload site and the people here that keep the links up like with MEGA).

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Very nicely done and fixed much quicker than I was expecting (to be honest, I was fully expecting another drawn out back and forth between the upload site and the people here that keep the links up like with MEGA).
It was a bit of a mad dash. Took some thinking on our part to come up with the account flagging counter measures. The shadow links hide the cloud account from user flagging. And the 7zip files with encryption stops the cloud service from scanning the files. Just hope the account stays up for more than a year this time...

Mar 31, 2022
It works on pc or is just android? Also thanks a lot.
Those are APKs that are for running on android. They're created using the PC SWF files. So you can easily extract them with 7zip or WinRar to get the files. They're inside the asset folder if I recall correctly.

EduardoJS23

Oct 4, 2018

View attachment 1944493

Some games are outdated
Like the DaimaohR apk, It is on version 0.4 instead of 0.6

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes