Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Miyui ~My Neighbor Swordswoman in School~ on JSK Directory is corrupted file
I double checked and the Miyui 7zip file is not corrupted. I bet your download was interrupted. Try downloading it again. It should come to 2,122,037 KB. After Everything is all linked up, I'll go back and split out some of these larger game packs.

Suroyono

Feb 9, 2022
actually i have all the data from this jsk game, but only for android. that's the data that i store in mega, and other data is on my hard drive, i'm very lazy to move it because yes the data is too much FB_IMG_1651299826144.jpg

SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019
so, i tried to download the princess irene game from the doc thing, but it doesn't seems to dowload it.

ayanokiyo

May 18, 2022
it didn't let me download Miyui ~My Neighbor Swordswoman in School~ earlier cuz it said there's too many people accessing it but now i can, thanks guys
1658920407793.png

Reactions: Richyz11

DERSXC

Jan 28, 2021
It was a bit of a mad dash. Took some thinking on our part to come up with the account flagging counter measures. The shadow links hide the cloud account from user flagging. And the 7zip files with encryption stops the cloud service from scanning the files. Just hope the account stays up for more than a year this time...
Extracting passwords?

GiNXSOW

Nov 14, 2021
the password has been changed? JSKButthunter49 is not working in every files i want to open. i can download every files but cannot open it cuz the password is invalid or wrong?

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
the password has been changed? JSKButthunter49 is not working in every files i want to open. i can download every files but cannot open it cuz the password is invalid or wrong?
I just double checked by downloading a couple files. The password has not changed. I bet it has to do with the app you are using to open up the file. What app are you using?

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
I checked on my android tablet and the Rar app works just fine with the password.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes