Archknight7

Jun 20, 2020
Hello! hope everyone's doing well. Just finished the game unlocking all the scenes. I like this one, too bad the standard paizuri scene can't be viewed yet because of the bug, but other than that this was a fun one! Here's a route and ending unlock guide for those who may be stuck.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
View attachment 1957735

Was this input manually? It isn't necessarily wrong. I hope this stays. Whoever does the translation, I need this translation.
1659296225035.png 1659296209499.png 1659297460689.png

Use the resizer.txt from the game 'Magical Girl Buster - Rurika' to fix most of the font size issues.
If you don't know how to use it, drop in the same folder where the _AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt is located.

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Did you forget to attach a file or was it intentional?
Neither, the resizer for fonts is provided with the translation files to MGB-Rurika, it also works for this game due to nigh similar layout in the UI database.
I am not doing the game translation this time around, there is another translator working on the game, so there won't be files that I have touched.

The images you see are previews.

Reactions: beppemistero

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Did you forget to attach a file or was it intentional?
While waiting for the professional translator, I'm working on a UI refined MTL, maybe I even edit some of the dialogues.

But tell me if this is a bug or if I'm doing something wrong: I wasn't able to unlock the boobjob scene during gameplay, but had to edit the save file. Do you need to do something special to receive a boobjob? Because the button appears to me in the UI during the fellatio/handjob scene but doen't work.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes