Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
Really loved the newest game, kinda hard on Jap but I will redownload happy when the pro translation and the decensored version come out, curious about how next JSK game will be or will look

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
While waiting for the professional translator, I'm working on a UI refined MTL, maybe I even edit some of the dialogues.

But tell me if this is a bug or if I'm doing something wrong: I wasn't able to unlock the boobjob scene during gameplay, but had to edit the save file. Do you need to do something special to receive a boobjob? Because the button appears to me in the UI during the fellatio/handjob scene but doen't work.
JSK's latest post explains the situation regarding the boobjob unlock, its supposted to unlock but it isn't doing so, it will be fixed soon.
1659308016653.png

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019
Ok, I think I'm done with the UI refinement, it should be mostly fine. I won't be able to do more becase I'm leaving my PC in a few hours and won't be back at it for at least a couple of weeks. I'll also add the resizer that was kindly provied by Icevail for the previous game, and I'll also drop a translated (DeepL translation) version of the instruction file, which also contains tips and tricks to get all endings. As always, the translation files works as usual, please lurk moar for help

PS: If you are using BepInEx, you can also drop the dumb demosaic removal in the plugin folder to get rid of the mosaic layer. But for a more refined decensoring, we'll need an artist to work their magic.

JSK's latest post explains the situation regarding the boobjob unlock, its supposted to unlock but it isn't doing so, it will be fixed soon.
View attachment 1958220
Yeah, I thought it was a bug. No biggies, once you edit the savegame, the scene becomes available also during gameplay.

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
I am an idiot what is/where is the "dumb demosaic removal" and also where do we put the "resizer.txt" ?

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
Well thanks for the answer for the resizer.
But now I have NO idea what I am doing wrong for the demosaic. I got all of them downloaded, and went one at a time placing each of the folders into the plugin subfolder. And I haven't seen any change what-so-ever.

I have zero knowledge of unity game modding so I'm flying blind sadly about the in's and outs.

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020

nintc

Jun 27, 2018
Ok, I think I'm done with the UI refinement, it should be mostly fine. I won't be able to do more becase I'm leaving my PC in a few hours and won't be back at it for at least a couple of weeks. I'll also add the resizer that was kindly provied by Icevail for the previous game, and I'll also drop a translated (DeepL translation) version of the instruction file, which also contains tips and tricks to get all endings. As always, the translation files works as usual, please lurk moar for help

PS: If you are using BepInEx, you can also drop the dumb demosaic removal in the plugin folder to get rid of the mosaic layer. But for a more refined decensoring, we'll need an artist to work their magic.

Yeah, I thought it was a bug. No biggies, once you edit the savegame, the scene becomes available also during gameplay.
For lurkers like me who have forgotten how to do things. If you are using BepInEx you are going to have to use the XUnity AutoTranslator BepInEx version along side it. You can just google it and get the version that works with BepInEx and install it into the same directory that contains BepInEx. Everything should be easy pz afterwords. Spent like an hour trying to remember how I did it so I'm just putting this here incase anyone else has forgotten.

TABinh

Jan 21, 2018
For lurkers like me who have forgotten how to do things. If you are using BepInEx you are going to have to use the XUnity AutoTranslator BepInEx version along side it. You can just google it and get the version that works with BepInEx and install it into the same directory that contains BepInEx. Everything should be easy pz afterwords. Spent like an hour trying to remember how I did it so I'm just putting this here incase anyone else has forgotten.
Sorry to bother you, but I'm a complete noob. I get an error in the preloader log that starts off with "System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> HarmonyLib.HarmonyException: IL Compile Error (unknown location) ---> HarmonyLib.HarmonyException: IL Compile Error (unknown location) ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

I have added no plugins yet and just merely ran the game with BepInEx. Any ideas about what's causing this? Thank you!

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

duranged

Jun 30, 2019
Yare yare daze...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I uncensored whole game already.
Can we expect this to become available?

nintc

Jun 27, 2018
Sorry to bother you, but I'm a complete noob. I get an error in the preloader log that starts off with "System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> HarmonyLib.HarmonyException: IL Compile Error (unknown location) ---> HarmonyLib.HarmonyException: IL Compile Error (unknown location) ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

I have added no plugins yet and just merely ran the game with BepInEx. Any ideas about what's causing this? Thank you!
Weird you shouldn't be getting an error like that at all. which specific BepInEx did you get? I hope you got the 32 bit version because I tried the 64 bit and nothing would happen. I've never gotten that error before so my gut tells me it's probably something funky with your BepInEx. I'd definitely try either downloading it again incase it downloaded poorly or checking the version to make sure you got the right one.

Mar 31, 2022

There are a few things you need to consider.
1) Use 32bit version with 32bit games. 64 with 64. You can see that the version of game with the UnityCrashHandler.exe. The version number is mentioned. If it's 32, it will be UnityCrashHandler32.exe.

2) Remember to check if your game directory or the folder does not have any Japanese characters. If it does, rename it to Latin/ English. This is a must.

3) The BepinEx zip has dll files & a BepinEx folder. The dlls outside that BepinEx folder should be in the folder where your game launcher it.

4) Be sure to extract the files properly in the designated place.

Kalmad

May 14, 2022
Hello. I have been mostly lurking here and just download and install android apk. However with the new install i'm completely clueless on what to do. Everytime i click it shows "open with" and i have no idea what app shoupd i use in order to install or patch the game.

Please help? Apologize if i failed my perception check and i miss the install guide.

Mar 31, 2022
Hello. I have been mostly lurking here and just download and install android apk. However with the new install i'm completely clueless on what to do. Everytime i click it shows "open with" and i have no idea what app shoupd i use in order to install or patch the game.

Please help? Apologize if i failed my perception check and i miss the install guide.
Android APKs as you read are for running on your Android smartphone. They are not for your computer. Sure you can run them but only using android emulators like Bluestack.

Mar 31, 2022
So i open my rar and then open the file with android emulator?
If the file in question in that rar file is an APK. That is, if it has .apk extension, then yes.
But why do you have to go through the trouble of emulating an android game? If you want to play the games on your computer, get the PC version.
Those APKs are made exclusively for android because pc versions cannot be emulated on android.

Kalmad

May 14, 2022
If the file in question in that rar file is an APK. That is, if it has .apk extension, then yes.
But why do you have to go through the trouble of emulating an android game? If you want to play the games on your computer, get the PC version.
Those APKs are made exclusively for android because pc versions cannot be emulated on android.
I don't have my own pc so i exclusively play on android. I mean it wasn't complicated in android before, you just download the install apk, install it and then play it.

Currently i'm dabbling with MGBuster patch and run.ink and MGBuster.exe in Magical Girl Buster Chapter 2.rar

Mar 31, 2022
I don't have my own pc so i exclusively play on android. I mean it wasn't complicated in android before, you just download the install apk, install it and then play it.

Currently i'm dabbling with MGBuster patch and run.ink and MGBuster.exe in Magical Girl Buster Chapter 2.rar
MGB2 had an unofficial port over here. Get that. You can play it on your phone.
Hello there

I have made Magical Girl Buster APK today. The H-scenes and battle should work, but only UI is translated. I have also added cheat unlock button on title screen and another button to enable my custom menus on H-scenes. For now they give options to hide hud and pan/zoom camera (with few constraints). Note that if you pan the camera while zoomed out, you can see outside of the intended scene view. There is also button to reset progress in the options menu, same as with Yumisu apk.

I also updated Demon Queen Yumisu apk with translations (thanks to Cyber Eclipse) and this menu for zooming and panning. There is also option to hide male body, I did it mainly for myself to test it, but as it is totally optional I left it there, shouldn't break anything.

If you want to enable zoom and camera pan, activate it on main menu via button. Otherwise it will not appear. You need to enable came move first when you enter h scene.

Final note regarding APKs. They are not perfect, I needed to decompile game and fill some gaps myself in editor. I'm sureI have overlooked something or there may be differences between apk and PC version. I mainly use them as galleries and don't play story, but it "should" work.

Magical Girl Buster APK: Google Drive

Demon Queen Yumisu updated APK: Google Drive

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes