Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Almost ready to release the new game. It has the mosaic removed by Noxtek. He also rewrote the resizer.txt file. Just waiting for a few more things to line up first before releasing it with the XinChi's decensor pack. A DeepL MTL will be included as a stop gap measure.

slanto

Jul 22, 2018
Is it possible to add a button that could slide the menus during scenes to hide all buttons, uniforms, viewpoints, etc.

3island18

Dec 17, 2021
Now that's a wall of text, are you sure you didn't articulate your request thoroughly enough for the denizens of this thread among the many?
my apologise. in short:
1. I'm baffled at the google drive links, still cannot view nor download any link even now, pretty sure it's been 24hrs. is this even working? am I missing something?
2. where can I find/may I request anyone to upload every JSK games, at least the ones still on DL site, the most up-to-dated/ latest ver of untouched original Japanese version ones? it's hard to find anywhere most up-to-dated ver of JSK games, most I can find are v1.00

It's okay. I don't know how to read to begin with anyway. :p

I just like to lurk about and wait for the loot.
I'm always struggling among these choices whenever I join a new forum: should I be a short sentences poster demanding things, or silent link hunter silently looting everything I can find on the thread or a talkative and responsive member. which one do you guys prefer? :D just tell me and I'll assume the posting mode. 1st time is important, when I'm stuck at one mode of posting, I usually stay at that forever

I appreciate the detail of your request. It's much prefered to the one sentence or even one word demands we usually see around here. I'll look over the JSK Directory and see what untranslated games it's missing. Note, the untranslated Flash games all have the mosaics removed.
thank you for the appreciation.

1. so that RJ382475 3-4-2022 update.zip of Magical Girl Buster Remake in the translated part, is also already translated then?

2. requesting all JSK games to be uploaded may sound a bit much, there are currently 22 games available on the DL site. if uploading all 22 of em is not possible, and I don't want to come off as greedy neither, for now, I'll just request for the 5 titles I want the most, as below:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3. ideally, I imagine the process would be like this:

ok, this has become too long, but lastly, JSK just updated his latest game, and you guys can get it in Anime Sharing forum. just search the forum with: JSK工房 闘技王なら, it'll yield 2 posts by Shine and Otokonoko, either of em has the untouched v1.1, I recommend Mexashare. sorry I can't post the link, need 1 more post. hope this trend will continue, Shine-sama and Otokonoko-sama will keep uploading when another new update is out, it's pretty popular right now, 5000 purchases in 48hrs. I finally can play this, been holding out since reading the report on the bug of the all important paizuri scene. I've been commenting on JSK Ci-En site on every progress report of this game lol, you can look for my nickname 3island18, that's me :D I wonder if my request for turn on-off freely vaginal blood effect is in this game in the end. alright, off to play (and fap) now

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
my apologise. in short:
1. I'm baffled at the google drive links, still cannot view nor download any link even now, pretty sure it's been 24hrs. is this even working? am I missing something?
2. where can I find/may I request anyone to upload every JSK games, at least the ones still on DL site, the most up-to-dated/ latest ver of untouched original Japanese version ones? it's hard to find anywhere most up-to-dated ver of JSK games, most I can find are v1.00
142.gif

I buy the titles, so I don't have to struggle with the 'finding where' or 'getting the latest' part, having ascended above the troubles with a tithe.
1659481758610.png

Last edited:

Ryoki

Oct 25, 2021
View attachment 230272

Overview:
A collection of JSK工房 games.​

Thread Updated: 2020-01-10
Release Date: 2020-01-10
Developer:
Censored: Partial
Version: 2020-01-10
Language: English + Partial English
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

How to run:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -

Split Downloads

Community Repository (Should have the newest versions + extra):

Extra:

View attachment 230278 View attachment 230279 View attachment 230280 View attachment 230281 View attachment 230282 View attachment 230283
I noticed now on some sites that another game was released, although it doesn't have a translation. It's very similar to JSK's 3 games of martial arts and fighting the demon-possessed neighbor.
Called "闘技王ならリング上で美少女挑戦者にナニをしても合法です (If you're a martial arts king, it's legal to fuck a beautiful girl challenger in the ring.)"
Any notice of the translation of this game?

RJ406339_img_main.jpg

kamikotosamao

Aug 29, 2019
I noticed now on some sites that another game was released, although it doesn't have a translation. It's very similar to JSK's 3 games of martial arts and fighting the demon-possessed neighbor.
Called "闘技王ならリング上で美少女挑戦者にナニをしても合法です (If you're a martial arts king, it's legal to fuck a beautiful girl challenger in the ring.)"
Any notice of the translation of this game?

View attachment 1962299
That's the latest game released, they're still working on translations and such, patience is key...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ryoki

Wolhex

Sep 30, 2020
Hey guys please, the savedata of last game, where is it?
Sorry, I mean well I want erase my savedata

GiNXSOW

Nov 14, 2021
about the latest jsk game, is there any new guide/update doc to unlock every route & every scene? need some guide from shifu out there plss

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
I'm always struggling among these choices whenever I join a new forum: should I be a short sentences poster demanding things, or silent link hunter silently looting everything I can find on the thread or a talkative and responsive member. which one do you guys prefer? :D just tell me and I'll assume the posting mode. 1st time is important, when I'm stuck at one mode of posting, I usually stay at that forever

Nah, you're fine the way you are. I only lurk mostly cause I can find many of the answers I need through scouring the forums or with the search function. If there isn't an obvious answer, asking here is a great option as there's always some nice guys willing to answer.

Being talkative is nice as it keeps the thread/s fresh and active with others to mingle with each other. So I wouldn't hold back. :)

Reactions: Delexicus

nintc

Jun 27, 2018
my apologise. in short:

1. so that RJ382475 3-4-2022 update.zip of Magical Girl Buster Remake in the translated part, is also already translated then?

2. requesting all JSK games to be uploaded may sound a bit much, there are currently 22 games available on the DL site. if uploading all 22 of em is not possible, and I don't want to come off as greedy neither, for now, I'll just request for the 5 titles I want the most, as below:

ok, this has become too long, but lastly, JSK just updated his latest game, and you guys can get it in Anime Sharing forum. just search the forum with: JSK工房 闘技王なら, it'll yield 2 posts by Shine and Otokonoko, either of em has the untouched v1.1, I recommend Mexashare. sorry I can't post the link, need 1 more post. hope this trend will continue, Shine-sama and Otokonoko-sama will keep uploading when another new update is out, it's pretty popular right now, 5000 purchases in 48hrs. I finally can play this, been holding out since reading the report on the bug of the all important paizuri scene. I've been commenting on JSK Ci-En site on every progress report of this game lol, you can look for my nickname 3island18, that's me :D I wonder if my request for turn on-off freely vaginal blood effect is in this game in the end. alright, off to play (and fap) now
Yeah like the other guy said your good. Your posts are pretty refreshing. I only lurk here because I usually have nothing to say and can find my answers easily enough by lurking. You actually have a lot of decent stuff to say so I say keep it up! :) Sadly I don't have any answers to your questions.

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
my apologise. in short:

Let's go down the list.

1.) The links in the JSK Directory do work. It's just the cloud drive is overloaded. This is partly because each game entry has several versions that get downloaded together. Unnecessarily increasing the download size in the process. When I have the time and energy, I'll go back through the game entries and split them out with more granularity. That should ease the burden on the transfer limit somewhat. In the mean time, just keep trying to download. You'll get through eventually.

2.) The updated versions are mostly there. You just need to look in the untranslaed section at the bottom of the games list.

Games are being added and updated to the JSK Directory. It's just been a bit hectic since the last JSK Repository got flagged and taken down.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes