Mar 31, 2022
anyone helping me?
If you're asking about translation then unity games can easily use MTL or other's translation if it's patched by BepinEx. But as for those flash games, those need to be manually translated. If you want translations, look for translated flash files.

Mar 31, 2022
Hey, is there anyway to request skin mods for some of these games? Is that even a thing?
There were a few for the flash games as I had seen from the older posts. They say their recoloring tool was still in beta testing. They only released a handful of them or teased about it but the need for it eventually died down (I guess…?).

Reactions: mastermk65

3island18

Dec 17, 2021
I buy the titles, so I don't have to struggle with the 'finding where' or 'getting the latest' part, having ascended above the troubles with a tithe.
as I've explained in my 1st post, you probably missed it, my situation here is making me not possible to purchase. the site is blocked by my country gov, actually many sites are blocked. even if I can access it through proxy or whatever for browsing, but actually paying real money into it would be difficult here, no access. oh well, can't choose where I born, and from the looks of it I don't think I will move to other countries soon lol, economy plummets since pandemic
and so I'm at the mercy of the good people of fellow fans who kindly share things, praise to be them :D fap will find their way
perhaps you good sir care to help me? lol

1.) The links in the JSK Directory do work. It's just the cloud drive is overloaded. This is partly because each game entry has several versions that get downloaded together. Unnecessarily increasing the download size in the process. When I have the time and energy, I'll go back through the game entries and split them out with more granularity. That should ease the burden on the transfer limit somewhat. In the mean time, just keep trying to download. You'll get through eventually.

2.) The updated versions are mostly there. You just need to look in the untranslaed section at the bottom of the games list.

Games are being added and updated to the JSK Directory. It's just been a bit hectic since the last JSK Repository got flagged and taken down.
well, I'm not sure what happen, but no matter when and what time I try open any link from JSK Directory, Google Drive always give me this beaut lol:

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.
Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
probably something wrong with my browser. since google doing this limit BS, my browser keeps acting up. sometimes after updating the browser, it'll work, but then after some time, it acts up again. I'll look into this further later. thanks for the help anyway, I'll keep trying to open em from time to time then. the JSK Directory is still being tidied up after the glorious death of JSK Repository, maybe I come at the wrong time. I'll search for and request some other places too. fap will find their way...

zerze

May 27, 2017
I edited old games, the buttons are hidden (just place the cursor over them to make them appear)

example :

before.png after.png

I admit the interface doesn't bother anyone except myself lol. :KEK:

Reactions: jojo312

BlowfishFromHell

Jan 17, 2020
i'm confused, i'm seeing people talk about the newest work but i'm not seeing it available in the directory
is it simply just not uploaded yet or am i looking in the wrong places?

dfaker

Jan 4, 2019
i'm confused, i'm seeing people talk about the newest work but i'm not seeing it available in the directory
is it simply just not uploaded yet or am i looking in the wrong places?
Almost ready to release the new game. It has the mosaic removed by Noxtek. He also rewrote the resizer.txt file. Just waiting for a few more things to line up first before releasing it with the XinChi's decensor pack. A DeepL MTL will be included as a stop gap measure.

Reactions: BlowfishFromHell

Allisee

May 23, 2018
I have a questions, I'm using DumbRendererDemosaic but his penis texture not fully uncensored. Tried all dlls, but this is the only one is working. Also how to change text size in this panel, I've messing everything on resizer.txt it's still not changed ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nativegypsy

Oct 16, 2019
I'm glad JSK has learned from Gifted Oji-san and student lovers and limiting frames. Getting barraged by attacks every second was not fun.

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
I have a questions, I'm using DumbRendererDemosaic but his penis texture not fully uncensored. Tried all dlls, but this is the only one is working. Also how to change text size in this panel, I've messing everything on resizer.txt it's still not changed ?

You’ll never get a demosaic result as good as redrawing it. That’s why when I do my decensors, I’m drawing all the shapes as the new ones.

Allisee

May 23, 2018
You’ll never get a demosaic result as good as redrawing it. That’s why when I do my decensors, I’m drawing all the shapes as the new ones.
Oh got it, thx for the answer. I just wondering if I can do it myself lol, turns out it needs to redrawing again

Last edited:

Nelson6326

Oct 2, 2020
If you're asking about translation then unity games can easily use MTL or other's translation if it's patched by BepinEx. But as for those flash games, those need to be manually translated. If you want translations, look for translated flash files.
BUT But what should I do

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes