GrayAngelS6

Dec 25, 2020
BUT But what should I do
like what do you mean what should you do? If you are looking for translated game, just look through the thread for info. You can also look through this website's search bar using keywords to probably find what you are looking for.

kiryuki

Oct 24, 2017
any idea for the latest game endings guide?? I could only get the worst ending so far.. please help!

zerze

May 27, 2017
any idea for the latest game endings guide?? I could only get the worst ending so far.. please help!
unlock story mode 3 : story mode 1 + don't rape her
dialogue options after r1: top then bottom
dialogue option after r2: top then bottom

unlock story mode 2: story mode 1 + rape her at least once

insult end : story mode 2 + rape her at least once

love end : story mode 3 + don't rape her + (win all round)
dialogue options after r1: top then bottom
dialogue option after r2: top then bottom

horny end : story mode 2 + rape and make her cum x3 + (win all round)
dialogue options after r1: top
dialogue option after r2: bottom

obeident end : story mode 2 + use provocation spell x4 (4 heart) reverse rape cowgirl x2 (make her cum) + (lose the last round)

Last edited:

Cuzline

Apr 13, 2018
insult end : rape her

love end : story mode 3 + don't rape her + (win all round)

hony end : story mode 2 + rape and make her cum x3 + (win all round)
dialogue option after r1 : top
dialogue option after r2: bottom

obeident end : story mode 2 + use provocation spell x4 (4 heart) reverse rape cowgirl x2 (make her cum) + (lose the last round)
Usefull, but i can't reach the story mode 3 :/

mastermk65

Mar 7, 2020
There were a few for the flash games as I had seen from the older posts. They say their recoloring tool was still in beta testing. They only released a handful of them or teased about it but the need for it eventually died down (I guess…?).
Ah thanks. I was hoping by the grace of god I'd be able to get a Cynthia reskin over one of the martial arts games.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

far013

Sep 9, 2019
Why are 4 POVs missing from Demon Lord Remaster for some positions (3 cut)? Did the translator cut it out?

Dephender

Nov 15, 2019
Almost ready to release the new game. It has the mosaic removed by Noxtek. He also rewrote the resizer.txt file. Just waiting for a few more things to line up first before releasing it with the XinChi's decensor pack. A DeepL MTL will be included as a stop gap measure.
Is there any way you could release a version without the MTL? Just the decensored version?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Is there any way you could release a version without the MTL? Just the decensored version?
You can just delete the translation related files from the game by removing the bepinex folder from it.
Just delete that folder and that's it.
Poof.
No MTL translation on it.
Gone.
Reduced to atoms.
Just like that.
count_duckula_by_mawscm-d4c5w77.jpg

Reactions: jojo312

Dephender

Nov 15, 2019
You can just delete the translation related files from the game by removing the bepinex folder from it.
Just delete that folder and that's it.
Poof.
No MTL translation on it.
Gone.
Reduced to atoms.
Just like that.
View attachment 1966375
Thanks, I asked because there have been some other games with MTL where I deleted all files that I assumed were related to the translation, but somehow it just kept coming back in some cases (not all of them, but the majority).

Mar 31, 2022
Thanks, I asked because there have been some other games with MTL where I deleted all files that I assumed were related to the translation, but somehow it just kept coming back in some cases (not all of them, but the majority).
If the translation is done with BepinEx, that is Autotranslator plugin, you can just delete the translation file. But if it's done on the game files itself, those are permanent. Like JSK's games have dialogues in Assembly_CSharp.dll file. If one follows the .dll method, they'd need to replace that dll with the non modified dll for removing any translations.

Reactions: jojo312
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes