Nixoncr

Apr 11, 2018
does anyone know how to get any of the other sense or ending number 3 cause i'm lost here?
story 3, rape her in the 1 round, make she do a reversal cowgirl in the 2 round and lost the 3, you have to make her cum like 3 time with finger

XinChi

Nov 11, 2019
Hmm... I had some free time today
and somehow I unlocked a new skill in
my Art Skill Tree...

Take a look

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tell me what do you think guys.

For now it's only hair and eyes recolor,
but I can do some other colors as well.

Last edited:

XxjotaroxX

Mar 30, 2022
Could you add make-up and reverse the darkening of the hair?, that would be great because she already looks like a character i like, only small details are missing. I hope I'm not being too greedy

jojo312

Jun 15, 2017
my Art Skill Tree...

Take a look

Long time lurker here.

Noice.

Back to the shadow I go.

Reactions: AC_Astro

Yulice

Aug 7, 2017
my Art Skill Tree...

Take a look

hows the uncensor coming along?

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Once again asking what program people use to mtl these games and how does one get it
DeepL is a decent machine translator. You need to use Benpinex and the autotranslator plugin to do translations to unity games. Either that or edit the assemblycsharp.dll directly.

Rage Doe

Jul 23, 2020
my Art Skill Tree...

Take a look

Oh does this mean you might be able to re-do the coloring for Demon Lord Re SE - Crimson Assasin if you find the coding for the clothes right? That would be really cool since i was liking that one a lot.

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
DeepL is a decent machine translator. You need to use Benpinex and the autotranslator plugin to do translations to unity games. Either that or edit the assemblycsharp.dll directly.
How do they translate the flash games. I know how to tranlate the unity ones, but i've been fucking stumped as to how their translating the flash ones.

Jul 16, 2022
How do they translate the flash games. I know how to tranlate the unity ones, but i've been fucking stumped as to how their translating the flash ones.
They use a tool to decompile the flash game into its .as sources;
then they scan the many .as files for Japanes text strings, translate, edit and replace them;
Lastly, they recompile TL .as file set as a new TL version of the game.

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
They use a tool to decompile the flash game into its .as sources;
then they scan the many .as files for Japanes text strings, translate, edit and replace them;
Lastly, they recompile TL .as file set as a new TL version of the game.
What tool is this?

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
What tool is this?
There are a couple. The current best tool would be Tengux's Java Gui Parser. It spits out CSV files from the flash files. Those can be edited in any cell based editor such as Google sheets or Microsoft Excell. But there is a more comprehensive toolset being worked on at the moment by JoSmiHnTh. That one is able to extract from both flash and Unity games. It spits out xlsx files instead. JoSmiHnTh's toolset also includes an editor for those xlsx files with unique features. Such as a spell check and predictive text completion based on Icevail's previous translations. Also has a duplicate entry auto population. So that if you edit any cell with duplicates elsewhere, those duplicates will also get translated at the same time. Has a customizable color scheme. Lots more features are being looked at and implemented. Such as an option to hook into an auto translator. Currently looking into Sugoi Auto Translator for integration. This Toolset is currently in closed Beta. Hope that helps clear a few things up.

guimo

Nov 22, 2018
Im sure you all probably got this question more times than one could think, but I would like to ask if the latest game is downloadble on google drive

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes