TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
JPEX FFdec + notepad.
There are a couple. The current best tool would be Tengux's Java Gui Parser. It spits out CSV files from the flash files. Those can be edited in any cell based editor such as Google sheets or Microsoft Excell. But there is a more comprehensive toolset being worked on at the moment by JoSmiHnTh. That one is able to extract from both flash and Unity games. It spits out xlsx files instead. JoSmiHnTh's toolset also includes an editor for those xlsx files with unique features. Such as a spell check and predictive text completion based on Icevail's previous translations. Also has a duplicate entry auto population. So that if you edit any cell with duplicates elsewhere, those duplicates will also get translated at the same time. Has a customizable color scheme. Lots more features are being looked at and implemented. Such as an option to hook into an auto translator. Currently looking into Sugoi Auto Translator for integration. This Toolset is currently in closed Beta. Hope that helps clear a few things up.

Thank you both.

I'm currently trying to figure out how to translate the flash game Procreation of chimera, would any of these toolsets work with this game?

Would anyone be willing to help me rig up a mtl of any qaulity for this?

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Thank you both.

I'm currently trying to figure out how to translate the flash game Procreation of chimera, would any of these toolsets work with this game?

Would anyone be willing to help me rig up a mtl of any qaulity for this?
Hmm... these tools were designed with JSK games in mind... not sure how well Tengux's parser will work. JoSmiHnTh's parser may work, but it's not ready for public release yet... I'd suggest using FFDEC to open the SWF files and see if you can find the dialogs first.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I tried, and it was no go, JPEX can't handle that flash game, it could barely let me edit anything without crashing few times.
Can't edit any of the dialogues without getting massive error messages about values being too high.
1660074080884.png

Even if I just add one space and delete it, restoring the code to its original state, JPEX throws the same error on my screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: jojo312

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
I tried, and it was no go, JPEX can't handle that flash game, it could barely let me edit anything without crashing few times.
Can't edit any of the dialogues without getting massive error messages about values being too high.
View attachment 1975175

Even if I just add one space and delete it, restoring the code to its original state, JPEX throws the same error on my screen.
What about FFDEC. Nevermind their the same thing it seems. Damnit

I've never in my life translated a game outside of hooking Reipatcher to something so Idk how these things work. Any other ideas or am I just screwed until the other tool is released

Jul 16, 2022
Both of the counters are on her kicks. One from the side and one from above. I have no idea how to get the regular paizuri
If you're playing the launch version of the game, it has a bug that simply doesn't unlock the paizuri (Boob Job) scene.
To solve that, you can either update to a newer version, 1.1 or 1.2(latest), get a fully unlocked game save file or edit the game save file you have yourself.

Reactions: Fromp

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I've never in my life translated a game outside of hooking Reipatcher to something so Idk how these things work. Any other ideas or am I just screwed until the other tool is released
Everyone starts at same spot, not knowing jackshit about anything.
And I doubt about that last part, since flash is officially dead, no new tools for it will be made, all we have are the ones were made during its (Flash) prime.

Last edited:

Cecena

Jul 25, 2021
Because the old links have been deleted(almost all of it) by mega
Check the Community Repository on the first page. It'll link you to a Google doc, then inside it you can find links to the Google Drive for each game, including modded APK ones.

Fromp

May 23, 2018
If you're playing the launch version of the game, it has a bug that simply doesn't unlock the paizuri (Boob Job) scene.
To solve that, you can either update to a newer version, 1.1 or 1.2(latest), get a fully unlocked game save file or edit the game save file you have yourself.
Ohh, ok. Thanks, I was going crazy trying to figure out what I was messing up lol

wansf

Dec 10, 2018
why the latest one still not shared yet? i mean others get shared in a second when they come out but why this one take so long?

Reactions: blAAAH2059

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
why the latest one still not shared yet? i mean others get shared in a second when they come out but why this one take so long?
Do you mean the game itself, or its translation?
The game itself should be already shared across all kinds of places.

Last edited:

TheLoliRealm

Jan 4, 2022
Everyone starts at same spot, not knowing jackshit about anything.
And I doubt about that last part, since flash is officially dead, no new tools for it will be made, all we have are the ones were made during its (Flash) prime.
Damnit. I really wanna get this game translated.

Thanks for your help

Obis0

Jul 18, 2021
Downloaded the new game from the google drive. It has a password on the zip file anyone know it?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes