davidjonsey

Jul 15, 2022
Lurker here wanting to try recoloring the flash games. Is the Tengux recolor tool that i see being mentioned released anywhere? I don't see it on the directory unless im a dumbass.

Reactions: Fantasydude4000

MIC132

May 14, 2018
In the newest game, how do I deal with the move where she booty-slams me? Not the one where she pins you afterwards, but just the jump slam that deals tons of damage. It seems I don't get a block window on that one.

Also I remember in other games filling the bar below hp (stargger?) allowed me to stun/grab or something but in this one hitting her after it's full doesn't seem to do much.

Jul 16, 2022
In the newest game, how do I deal with the move where she booty-slams me? Not the one where she pins you afterwards, but just the jump slam that deals tons of damage. It seems I don't get a block window on that one.

Also I remember in other games filling the bar below hp (stargger?) allowed me to stun/grab or something but in this one hitting her after it's full doesn't seem to do much.
That move is unblockable. You'll have to use special attacks to force her change it.
The DAMAGE bar you mentioned shows the time you have to follow-up an attack with a special move.
If you succeed, the combo effect of the special attack will kick in.
Example, T kick will topple the girl if used withing the follow-up/unbalance time.

Reactions: jojo312

MIC132

May 14, 2018
That move is unblockable. You'll have to use special attacks to force her change it.
The DAMAGE bar you mentioned shows the time you have to follow-up an attack with a special move.
If you succeed, the combo effect of the special attack will kick in.
Example, T kick will topple the girl if used withing the follow-up/unbalance time.
Which attack can force her to change that move? Or do you mean that I basically have to unbalance/grab her to avoid it?

davidjonsey

Jul 15, 2022
I'll double check the link. Should be fixed now.
Yea it works now thanks man. The contents of the folder look different than the screenshot and I'm having difficulties booting it up with the .bat file. Gives the error of being unable to find or load main class.

Last edited:

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Yea it works now thanks man. The contents of the folder look different than the screenshot and I'm having difficulties booting it up with the .bat file. Gives the error of being unable to find or load main class.
Yeah, those are the instructions. I'll check and see if I can get that bat file to work.

sosoed

Jul 19, 2020
I don't get it, I downloaded the last game from google drive and it looks like it should have autotranslator enabled, but it is not. I've tried to download Xunity from github myself, but it is not working correctly either. Is there any guides for enabling autotranslation?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I don't get it, I downloaded the last game from google drive and it looks like it should have autotranslator enabled, but it is not. I've tried to download Xunity from github myself, but it is not working correctly either. Is there any guides for enabling autotranslation?
Does your game folder path contain non english fonts on it? If so, change that.

Cecena

Jul 25, 2021
it keeps saying that the file is corruped for me when i try to extract it
The password is NOT "kimochi.info". Check the Community Repository document and in the first page there's the password under the README. I tested with the correct password and it works.

...Wait, were you talking about the games that that quote is responding to? I thought you were talking about the latest game.

Jul 26, 2021
Can't download shit, everytime i open the site it fucking shows this -

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Can u fix this, admin?

LDV

Jan 23, 2018
Can't download shit, everytime i open the site it fucking shows this -

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

Can u fix this, admin?
wait 24 hs it's not that hard.
hey "admin", fix google! LMAO

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes