Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Wait, wich past game had that?
Original Yumisu's Lewd End has an anal scene.

I've downloaded the provided version of the new game via the google drive link google drive kindly offered above by another user, which contains, in title, an "untranslated, updated (in 08/11)" version of the game. By playing the game for a few minutes, i noticed it was, in fact, untranslated and censored. By playing a few more, i noticed the game slowly started to "translate itself", but in that (kinda weird) MTL way, which is kinda confusing sometimes, specially when it comes to abbilities, etc. So i was wondering if there is already an translated and uncensored version of the game availiable; and if not, if there's plans for releasing it in this forum, like the other JSK titles. To clarify things, i don't mean to rush anyone eventually working on those translations/updates, since i can only imagine how hard the process can be. This is purely to maybe get an "roadmap" of sorts, for a decision to wait for the quality release of the artists on this forum, or play the game in it's currently state.

Thanks in advance.
Yes, the newest game has a translator working on it, but keep in mind that not everyone can produce results at my pace on this department, its going to take a bit longer before anything solid comes available, until so, MTL is all you folks got.

Patience.

As for the weird part, it (the game) most likely comes with xunity autotranslator or reipatcher attached to it, which does the MTL as you play the game.

Last edited:

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
I've downloaded the provided version of the new game via the google drive link google drive kindly offered above by another user, which contains, in title, an "untranslated, updated (in 08/11)" version of the game. By playing the game for a few minutes, i noticed it was, in fact, untranslated and censored. By playing a few more, i noticed the game slowly started to "translate itself", but in that (kinda weird) MTL way, which is kinda confusing sometimes, specially when it comes to abbilities, etc. So i was wondering if there is already an translated and uncensored version of the game availiable; and if not, if there's plans for releasing it in this forum, like the other JSK titles. To clarify things, i don't mean to rush anyone eventually working on those translations/updates, since i can only imagine how hard the process can be. This is purely to maybe get an "roadmap" of sorts, for a decision to wait for the quality release of the artists on this forum, or play the game in it's currently state.

Thanks in advance.
The rapid succession of game updates has thrown a wrench in the decensoring. Basically the work has to be reapplied on each version. That coupled with XinChi's hectic work schedule, has extended the release window of the decensor. The translation on the other hand is still in progress. We have a different translator this time and he's taking his time to make it right. I hope that shines some light on the progress of the translation and decensor.

nhutvien

May 6, 2017
file .swf error
---------------------------
SWF Opener
Failed to create flash player!

Make sure you have Macromedia Flash Player installed!
OK
and
SWF Opener
Failed to create empty document.
OK
i install marcromedia flash play still cant work, please help.

frepyou

Aug 4, 2018
where do i access the latest jsk game files
the only link i am finding is to a doc file with no dl or links

Jul 16, 2022
file .swf error
SWF Opener
Failed to create flash player!

Make sure you have Macromedia Flash Player installed!
OK
and
SWF Opener
Failed to create empty document.
OK
i install marcromedia flash play still cant work, please help.
Try using a stand alone flash projector.
Adobe discontinued flash and most web browsers don't support it anymore. That may be the reason of your issue.

Reactions: nhutvien

BegoneThrot

Apr 5, 2021
How do I get other reverse H scenes in the last game? I use provoke skill multiple times, but only first heart on her panel is filled and I get only footjob scene.

Reactions: Chris2041

FloppaGamer

Jun 8, 2022
Read the 'Readme' section again.
Man where is that readme section, I downloaded the file and in order to see the readme section aren't I supposed to extract it first or is it located on google drive? I am sorry, I got stuck at this for half an hour.

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Man where is that readme section, I downloaded the file and in order to see the readme section aren't I supposed to extract it first or is it located on google drive? I am sorry, I got stuck at this for half an hour.
... It's at the top of the JSK Directory, not in a file download...

Reactions: FloppaGamer
Mar 31, 2022
I think there is a misunderstanding here. Cyber Eclipse asked you to FIND him. That means you have to figure out how to contact him on your own. If you don't have the perseverance to surpass this level of challenge, then you don't really need to contact him in the first place. Remember, the reason Cyber Eclipse left this and other forums was that he was inundated with people begging and screaming for his APKs. So much so that it was detrimental to his mental health to stay. Even though he devoted so much time and energy to helping on these forums. He made that hard choice. So if your reason for contacting Cyber Eclipse is more of the same APK begging, leave it here. Cyber Eclipse has earned that much peace at least.
Pardon me for asking but how are we even supposed to find this man if there isn't a single trace of him anywhere. You aren't giving us much of a hint to look for him. Did he even share his discord information here?

I know he has done a lot for the forums & ported a lot of games. I really don't want to come of as rude but If he was truly was tired of the forums, I don't think he would be asking people from forums to look for him in discord regarding his works. Seems pretty much like a double standard if you ask me.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes