Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Pardon me for asking but how are we even supposed to find this man if there isn't a single trace of him anywhere. You aren't giving us much of a hint to look for him. Did he even share his discord information here?

I know he has done a lot for the forums & ported a lot of games. I really don't want to come of as rude but If he was truly was tired of the forums, I don't think he would be asking people from forums to look for him in discord regarding his works. Seems pretty much like a double standard if you ask me.
Simply put, it's his way of filtering out the low effort folks that just want to beg for his apks and such. There are some ways to find him on discord with the information availible on this forum. It's just not blatantly obvious.

Reactions: phoenix31

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Well it looks like I overstepped Cyber Eclipse's actual intentions a bit. Here's a quote he wished me to pass along.

"
This is Cyber Eclipse.
I stepped out of forums due to some personal reasons that I can't exactly share. I still port the JSK games, edit APKs, color & translate doujins as before. I just don't publicly share them before.
Sometimes there maybe some errors or bugs with my works for which I would require direct feedback on what's wrong. That is why I'm willing to converse with anyone if it's related to my works bugging out for you. Know this that I will not be taking request for begging of links or porting of games. You can ask for me if I would be porting it or not. If I don't want to, please don't go any other than that.
Even if I'm not in any forums, I still have some other form of contacts. Discord is one of them.
My discord.
Eciripsu Jiro#8912

IMG_20220818_063412.jpg
"

lncltrdrgz

Jul 9, 2022
Google Play Store says that Overthrow! The Demon Queen (the old version one) has virus and I don't know if it is safe to download or not. I downloaded it from the repository link posted at the first page. Can you guys like check if it is safe to download? Tnx

Nov 16, 2021
I'll state the obvious, check and make sure you used the right password.
I'm sure that I have the right password for most of the zip file because of the progress made so far. I would not be able to get to this point unless I had the right password, and I know this because I tested putting in random gibberish into the password box to be met with a much different message.
2022-08-18 23_58_03-100% Extracting E__JSK-G_26) Demon Queen Yumisu R.7z.png
It seems as though only this last piece is under a different password, but I don't how that happened or how to fix it so that it can finish unzipping the file to completion.

Jul 16, 2022
I'm sure that I have the right password for most of the zip file because of the progress made so far. I would not be able to get to this point unless I had the right password, and I know this because I tested putting in random gibberish into the password box to be met with a much different message.
View attachment 1992102
It seems as though only this last piece is under a different password, but I don't how that happened or how to fix it so that it can finish unzipping the file to completion.
All I can imagine is your file got corrupted. Try downloading again.

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
The universal dump demosaic plugin for BepinEx removes mosaic censorship but if there's baked mosaic to the genital images, those need to be manually edited & drawn.
That I know, anyway Went to go manually uncensor it, and yes it's baked, so we'll have to wait for someone to draw it. I could but I'm only a hentai artist on paper lol can't do digital shit for shit.

Jul 31, 2018
Been playing Muyui My neighbor Swordswoman.

Would appreciate someone telling me how to get the extra mode 3.

I have the Slave, Lewd, and Love endings but don't know how to get the last one.

Kro147

Jul 24, 2017
27) Magical Girl Buster; Reinforcements, it's down, on the repo

edit: My bad it's not down, too many people have accessed the file

Last edited:

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
Is there any walkthrough for the Coliseum King game? Not sure how to get most of the scenes/endings and the MTL that I found for it is dogshit which does not help in understanding skill requirements and such (I saw someone working on a better one earlier in the thread but I'm not sure if that went anywhere just yet).

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes