Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
The upcoming heroine indeed comes with high caliber frontal ballistics and thick side skirts, there is no way the MC's cock won't be swallowed in between, just no bloody way.

And we're already been revealed the girl's name and title for the game.

Heroine's name:
「神原 初香(かんばら はつか)」
「Kanbara Hatsuka」

Game title (Subject to change);
「万引き生徒の指導法」
「Manbiki seito no shidō-hō」
「How to educate shoplifting student / Educating shoplifting student」

Personally I look forward on seeing how the JSK's first interrogation game on Unity turns out to be like.
The circle did mention some while ago on the posts, that there were technical difficulties when it (Interrogation type game) was brought up, that prevented the circle from making one, its nice to see those issues were overcome.

As for the game itself, it seems were are getting yandere, or some other dark ending this time around.
Basing this on the hearts and diamonds seen on the side of the UI, previous interrogation titles had the same system for deciding the ending types.
(Maki, Nano, Rio)

My guess is that we can expect Rape/Slave, Lewd/Horny, Yandere/Submit/Dark and Love end.

And since we're dealing with a ordinary school girl, the chance of preggers ending type is nigh zero.
Those seem to be reserved for non-human heroines.

As for the outfits, we might get the traditional school swimsuit that Kamishiro had in the 'Cheating student in tight spot'.
Seems to be a stable choice for JSK when it comes to school settings, either that or bloomers, might even get both.

Last edited:

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
JSK blog Headbanner got changed. All the Unity heroines now.

Did he remove just remove the flashplayer loli or including selene?

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Bond ending...

Out of nowhere, 007 comes in, swoops the loops, wins the day and shags the girl.

View attachment 1996124

Not missing anything, its just that your translator has issues with not having enough time to do it all in orderly fashion, too many responsibilities at hand.

You're more than welcome to pick up dictionary or two and finish up the little remaining parts what remains from each game, just make sure you have plenty of time to set aside for it, its a real time sink to go through all files and find the dialogues in question, then test play the game's all routes, scene/battle choice outcomes to see if you missed something and then repeating the process over and over again, not to mention there is tons of ghost dialogue that's not part of the games at all, but remainder of the previous title's dialogues left in the code and you might be already 3 hours in the process to realize you've been working on texts that are not even in the game, all that work and zero progress.

Or then you translate the texts, but in your horror see those parts still in japanese even though you just had those lines translated, only to realize you worked on dud-dublicates of the lines instead, and now you have to go find those lines again from the files and see individually which ones are the right ones, sure, one could translate all dud-dublicates, but the problem is that those are often scattered across several places within the file itself, not within the same .AS file.

And when JSK updates the game, you'll need you start from scratch because you have no way of knowing were the dialogue codes altered in any manner to solve a bug in the game or not, but you know it right away when parsing previous dialogue code into newer version of the game, it will break apart and won't run anymore.

View attachment 1996161

And that's just the main .swf, the sub swfs are whole another pandora's box to contend with.
You have to do the same as above for the most part, while resisting the urge to smash that raging boner in your pants, because those sub swfs are the ones with all the sex talk, reading through all that erotica makes it hard to keep focus on where it should be.

View attachment 1996229

JSK's flash code is a nightmare on its own to go through at times, thank -insert chosen deity here-, Unity has proven much more easier to tackle with in that regard.

View attachment 1996211
Wow, thanks a lot because I often thought why the translations felt so uneven, I thought "maybe they just want to do the menu or just the essential dialogues" and then 1 every 5 times when a game seemed to be fully translated you would get moon speak.
I had assumed that the dialogue was in a single file (why wouldn't it be?) and it was a matter of trying to do quickly sacrificing some flavour, I would have never imagined it could be such a mess.
Sounds like you are better off taking loads of screenshots then running them through OCR to filter dialogue that actually exist....until you meet that doubled dialogue, for a developer who seem rather fast, JSK sure sound messy.

And that's just the main .swf, the sub swfs are whole another pandora's box to contend with.
You have to do the same as above for the most part, while resisting the urge to smash that raging boner in your pants, because those sub swfs are the ones with all the sex talk, reading through all that erotica makes it hard to keep focus on where it should be.
Is a good thing you haven't been desensitized then, or else translating it might be less enjoyable, I have read of people who when drawing lost themselves so much on the details they can't enjoy it anymore, or of a business that started to make more of their fetish and then they stopped enjoying it.

Jul 16, 2022
Welp, thanks for nothing I guess.
You can find a link to jsk games guide in the first post of this thread and in the signature of Delexicus, a user here.
Anyway, for h scenes you'll have to use all combat options t-kick, r-rush, c-upper, f-blow. Try them as normal attack follow up.
Tip. pay attention to the DAMAGE gauge.

Girl H payback handjob/blowjob, boob job, face sit and cowgirl; you have to taunt (purple button) the girl in story mode 2 or extra modes. In story mode 1 and 3 you're locked to foot job only.

As for the endings. JSK somewhat have them standarized.
Rape: start story mode 2 or 3, beat the girl in all 3 rounds and rape her only once.

Lewd/horny/lust: start story mode 2 or 3 (not sure about 3), beat and rape the girl all 3 rounds making sure she orgasm; many people fail at this. Also, along combat engage grope mode and make her orgasm as much as possible. If you're on story mode 2, use taunt (purple button) to force her h-payback.

Submission/slave/pet/order/living dildo/whatever: start story mode 2 (3 won't work), use taunt (purple button) to force all 4 h-payback, beat the girl in rounds 1 and 2, rape her if you want, then let her beat you in round 3.

Love end: start story mode 3 (2 won't work): for this all H (rape, grope, h-payback) is forbidden. Beat the girl in all 3 rounds. After round 1, when prompted, pick first option then second option (this is important);
then after round 2, when prompted, pick again first option then second option (again, choices matter and many players fail at them. Pay attention and love the girl)

Ruewd

Apr 8, 2022
I have no idea how to do anything now and it's pissing me off. I fucking hate people and already know the same shit that kept happening to MEGA is responsible for this.

• Haha
Reactions: Fantasydude4000

kazuyakoji

Oct 30, 2019
Could you add make-up and reverse the darkening of the hair?, that would be great because she already looks like a character i like, only small details are missing. I hope I'm not being too greedy
Do you have a make-up version too, can you share or direct me?

Ruewd

Apr 8, 2022
Why is Yumisu in such a small window and is there any way to delete the save without fucking up everything? I want to earn my faps.

Reactions: MrDimDimMan
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes