tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
So are none of the newer games 18 onwards not fully translated or am I missing something? It's kind of crazy how popular these games and this thread is and they are not translated.

Reactions: JosefoftheBenny

slanto

Jul 22, 2018
Been lurking around since the 28th game came out and I am curious how long does it usually take to uncensor the game? I vaguely recall that some bugs were waiting to be fixed first before you guys do the uncensoring? Might be completely wrong on that.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
is it just me or the game in community repo mostly still on partial TL?
edit :
i mean like 16) Magical Girl Buster one, that one is close to 2 years ago but it's still partial TL
just asking, is it abandoned or on progress or the file simply outdated?

Last edited:
Reactions: omnislash1351

jerrymays

Apr 15, 2022
Been playing Muyui My neighbor Swordswoman.

Would appreciate someone telling me how to get the extra mode 3.

I have the Slave, Lewd, and Love endings but don't know how to get the last one.
Bond Ending: Start Extra Mode 1.

Beat her two times. Select the first dialogue choice after her first KO, and the second dialogue after the second. Then let Miyui win the third round. No H moves allowed.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020

Beat her two times. Select the first dialogue choice after her first KO, and the second dialogue after the second. Then let Miyui win the third round. No H moves allowed.
Bond ending...

Out of nowhere, 007 comes in, swoops the loops, wins the day and shags the girl.

satania laugh.gif

So are none of the newer games 18 onwards not fully translated or am I missing something? It's kind of crazy how popular these games and this thread is and they are not translated.
Not missing anything, its just that your translator has issues with not having enough time to do it all in orderly fashion, too many responsibilities at hand.

You're more than welcome to pick up dictionary or two and finish up the little remaining parts what remains from each game, just make sure you have plenty of time to set aside for it, its a real time sink to go through all files and find the dialogues in question, then test play the game's all routes, scene/battle choice outcomes to see if you missed something and then repeating the process over and over again, not to mention there is tons of ghost dialogue that's not part of the games at all, but remainder of the previous title's dialogues left in the code and you might be already 3 hours in the process to realize you've been working on texts that are not even in the game, all that work and zero progress.

Or then you translate the texts, but in your horror see those parts still in japanese even though you just had those lines translated, only to realize you worked on dud-dublicates of the lines instead, and now you have to go find those lines again from the files and see individually which ones are the right ones, sure, one could translate all dud-dublicates, but the problem is that those are often scattered across several places within the file itself, not within the same .AS file.

And when JSK updates the game, you'll need you start from scratch because you have no way of knowing were the dialogue codes altered in any manner to solve a bug in the game or not, but you know it right away when parsing previous dialogue code into newer version of the game, it will break apart and won't run anymore.

tired.gif

And that's just the main .swf, the sub swfs are whole another pandora's box to contend with.
You have to do the same as above for the most part, while resisting the urge to smash that raging boner in your pants, because those sub swfs are the ones with all the sex talk, reading through all that erotica makes it hard to keep focus on where it should be.

Charlie.gif

JSK's flash code is a nightmare on its own to go through at times, thank -insert chosen deity here-, Unity has proven much more easier to tackle with in that regard.

Amadrinksmallest.png

Last edited:

Blurglurg

May 6, 2018
Is there any walkthrough for the Coliseum King game? Not sure how to get most of the scenes/endings
Alternatively I could do with just some tips on what to do to get anything besides Ending 1, the missionary/doggystyle scenes, and the three provocation scenes (handjob/boobjob/fellatio, facesitting, footjob). There's some heart gauge that I suppose I have to fill up by spamming sex, but is everything I'm missing linked to just the "heart level" of the girl?

Some help here, please. I'd really appreciate it.

coolkid44

Feb 2, 2018
You have to do the same as above for the most part, while resisting the urge to smash that raging boner in your pants, because those sub swfs are the ones with all the sex talk, reading through all that erotica makes it hard to keep focus on where it should be.
This is very true, especially when you're trying to translate the erotica yourself. I can guarantee you that you'll have a boner lasting longer than 4 hours and days worth of lost sleep. Would not advise.

Reactions: jojo312

Yangboy

Dec 28, 2017
I'm confused. I cannot get in the RAR file because it has a password all before I extract the files. Where do I go from here and does anyone has a password?

Yulice

Aug 7, 2017
does anyone knows how to unlock the titjob scene in the newest game?
go to tougioh_data folder
open tougioh_savedata.json with a text editor
check if any of these numbers is 0 and change it to 1 to unlock all scenes
Code:
"H_01":1,"H_02":1,"H_03":1,"H_04":1,"H_05":1,"H_06":1,"H_07":1,"H_08":1,"H_09":1,"H_10":1,"H_11":1,"H_12":1,"H_13":1,"R_01":1,"R_02":1,"R_03":1,"R_04":1,"F_01":1,"F_02":1,"F_03":1,"F_04":1,"F_05":1,"F_06":1,"ST_02":1,"ST_03":1,"END01":1,"END02":1,"END03":1,"END04":1
as example
change "H_01":0 to "H_01":1

Jul 31, 2018

Thank you very much. I finally found a guide online that worked I couldn't tell you where to save my life now, but thanks again. The one in the OP didn't have it listed or I just didn't see it or something.

Reactions: jerrymays

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
Yeah Im getting the same "Sorry wait 24 hours" the last 3 days

Edit: Im getting that message with any of the games, olders and newest

Reactions: Coco1325
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes