Oberstein

Nov 13, 2017
I was trying the latest JSK game, but I couldn´t for the life of my, figure out how to get the story mode 2 nor could i find a guide.

Cna someone help me?

Doooder13

Apr 5, 2018
I've been scratching my heads on how to get the servant end for MGB Chapter 2. Does anyone know how to get it?

And the link for "How to discipline a shoplifting girl.apk" isn't working. Site can't be reached.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThatDudeinthecorner

3island18

Dec 17, 2021
I finally managed to download a file from GD, turned out it's the browser problem after all. thank you for uploading the latest Aug 11 ver for Tougioh. looks like this will be my main stop to get latest ver of JSK games

Now, 2 questions:

1. how to remove any MTL, demosaic, or anything that not originally from JSK added from this Tougioh from GD? do I just delete the BepinEx folder and all its content, then voila, I get clean original Japanese files as if freshly downloaded from DL Site? Or is there any file I must delete lurking inside the game folders? Autotranslation files perhaps? the Assembly_CSharp.dll file is not edited in this one? I wanna do this as cleanly as possible

2. about , could you upload a separate link for RJ382475 3-4-2022 update.zip only? I only need that one, don't need translation nor decensor. whole file is 700mb, perhaps it'll be smaller if it's just the update?

Jul 16, 2022
I finally managed to download a file from GD, turned out it's the browser problem after all. thank you for uploading the latest Aug 11 ver for Tougioh. looks like this will be my main stop to get latest ver of JSK games

Now, 2 questions:

1. how to remove any MTL, demosaic, or anything that not originally from JSK added from this Tougioh from GD? do I just delete the BepinEx folder and all its content, then voila, I get clean original Japanese files as if freshly downloaded from DL Site? Or is there any file I must delete lurking inside the game folders? Autotranslation files perhaps? the Assembly_CSharp.dll file is not edited in this one? I wanna do this as cleanly as possible

2. about , could you upload a separate link for RJ382475 3-4-2022 update.zip only? I only need that one, don't need translation nor decensor. whole file is 700mb, perhaps it'll be smaller if it's just the update?
Bellow is a screenshot with the Windows format folder and files extracted from an official DLsite copy of the game. By the way, JSK updated the game to Ver1.4 which fixed a freeze after KO Sex in Story Mode 2 or 3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Jjemiku
Jul 16, 2022
I was trying the latest JSK game, but I couldn´t for the life of my, figure out how to get the story mode 2 nor could i find a guide.

Cna someone help me?
Rape the girl at least once.
Did you really mean story mode 2? If you meant story mode 3, you must not use any sex, grope or reverse sex at all. Beat the girl all 3 rounds; after the 1st. when prompted pick option 1 then option 2. Then after the 2nd round again pick options 1 then 2 when promted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oberstein

kazuyakoji

Oct 30, 2019
Bellow is a screenshot with the Windows format folder and files extracted from an official DLsite copy of the game. By the way, JSK updated the game to Ver1.4 which fixed a freeze after KO Sex in Story Mode 2 or 3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What are the files in it? What game update or what is the password?

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
Hello, I dont want to be a pain in the ass with this, But how Im gonna now when the new game is uncensored, I dont have problem with waiting I now its work and takes time to do it has it should but where I can see if it was already decensored when is done
cheers

Oberstein

Nov 13, 2017
Rape the girl at least once.
Did you really mean story mode 2? If you meant story mode 3, you must not use any sex, grope or reverse sex at all. Beat the girl all 3 rounds; after the 1st. when prompted pick option 1 then option 2. Then after the 2nd round again pick options 1 then 2 when promted.
I figured it out, thank you.

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
Hello, I dont want to be a pain in the ass with this, But how Im gonna now when the new game is uncensored, I dont have problem with waiting I now its work and takes time to do it has it should but where I can see if it was already decensored when is done
cheers
got a fun challenge for you all
no fapping until game 28 is uncensored
so blue ball it
It's been requested enough that I suppose a tease won't hurt. A beta decen for game 28 Mion has been uploaded in the untranslated section of the JSK Directory. The main thing making this a beta is the fact the decen assets got smudged a bit in the import process. XinChi has figured out a way to work around the import problem, but it's time consuming and he's been lacking free time of late. Anyway, hope this keeps folks happy and let's Slanto defuse his nut bomb before he ruptures something.

Goodzero

Jul 10, 2020
At 263 pages I'm sure this question has been asked many times before. But can someone detail how to update the version you already have? I get the impression that its getting updated at different points in time and I think I'm a couple of games behind.

SaasMan

Apr 7, 2019
I have zero problems with waiting a lot but i think a little comment about the progress on the uncensor or the translation would be nice

kazuyakoji

Oct 30, 2019
It would be good. If there is an updated link on the first page like new games added Added add-ons or patches or games that have been censored Adding it would be good. because if there is no notice on the first page Then follow the comments from the comments, sometimes it is difficult. Until now, I don't know how many games have come out other than those listed on the first page.

Reactions: astaroth96

slanto

Jul 22, 2018
It's been requested enough that I suppose a tease won't hurt. A beta decen for game 28 Mion has been uploaded in the untranslated section of the JSK Directory. The main thing making this a beta is the fact the decen assets got smudged a bit in the import process. XinChi has figured out a way to work around the import problem, but it's time consuming and he's been lacking free time of late. Anyway, hope this keeps folks happy and let's Slanto defuse his nut bomb before he ruptures something.
nah nah bro i got this nut on lockdown
i like a challenge

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes