Mar 31, 2022
I've noticed the post with the beta version of the new game on the JSK Directory. By the looks of it, it was published there on saturday. Today is wednesday, and trying to download it gave the message that the "google drive limit was exceded" because of the number of times the file was downloaded. Is there a way to bypass this issue, besides waiting for the 24 hours, as indicated? And, if not to troublesome, could someone post it directly here, on vinculated in another link, if possible? I wonder if this is an issue only on my end... Thanks in advance!
This solution has worked for me.
IMG_20220901_044253.jpg

kermit_sama

Sep 1, 2022
Sorry to bother, does anyone have a link to the latest JSK game folder?
The latest game I have in my folder is Cornered by checky devil but I'm looking for Sexually Instucting My Student.
I know there was a PDF with a Mega link containing all the games and translation, is it still active?
If not does someone have a link for the game i mentioned? (My version of Cornered by checky devil is only partially translated)

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Sorry to bother, does anyone have a link to the latest JSK game folder?
The latest game I have in my folder is Cornered by checky devil but I'm looking for Sexually Instucting My Student.
I know there was a PDF with a Mega link containing all the games and translation, is it still active?
If not does someone have a link for the game i mentioned? (My version of Cornered by checky devil is only partially translated)
First post has all that

Reactions: mailczkuy

rupert94

May 10, 2018
Does anyone have a full translation for Maki AKA Caring for Moody Niece AKA Handle Delicate Niece with Care? The translation on file is missing a lot of the interaction dialogue, and every link i've seen for an another tranlsation is dead.
bump, one of my favorite JSK's
someone posted one while a while ago. i still have it. i don´t think it is complete, but more so then the ones in the directory
i have no idea, how to get it in the JSK directory, maybe someone, who knows how to and has the authority, can put it there for future "enjoyers"
(though it is only one version, with the current one in the directory having multiple version and decensors (this one is decensored aswell))

edit: spelling and i will prob take it down at somepoint aswell, since the original mega got nuked already

mastermk65

Mar 7, 2020
Ugh. I really hate to be that guy since I'm not too active here, but does anyone have a translated version of Miyui? I've been checking this thread for a bit to see if there's any links for it, but no luck so far. If it isn't something I should be asking, just lmk I'll delete my comment. Thanks!

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
The next door swordsman Miyui, long black hair with red eyes?
It was fully translated ages ago by a group of people, its in the same place where the other titles are.
1662150395618.png

Last edited:
Reactions: mastermk65

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
someone posted one while a while ago. i still have it. i don´t think it is complete, but more so then the ones in the directory
i have no idea, how to get it in the JSK directory, maybe someone, who knows how to and has the authority, can put it there for future "enjoyers"
(though it is only one version, with the current one in the directory having multiple version and decensors (this one is decensored aswell))

edit: spelling and i will prob take it down at somepoint aswell, since the original mega got nuked already

Mega
Thank you for sharing the upload link!

malmal132

Jun 28, 2020

Mega
Thank you!!!!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes