Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
It has been asked over the years, and JSK has responded a with simple "not my thing", it was once added as JSK did come across some material in regards of it on their father's pc, but didn't find it that stimulating as a kink to keep it as mainstay on the games after using it once on the first Yumisu, not a man of anal stuff.

Ekris

Mar 16, 2020
Does anyone have Imouto-sama can't be refused apk? All I have been finding in the net is either dead or has awful machine like translation.

anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
so i went into the repository to find Demon Queen Yumisu R and it seems to have 3 different versions and id like to ask for clarification, the zip has folders titled "Demon Lord Remaster (Decen + Translation)" "RJ360036 12-06-2021 update" and "Demon Lord Re SE - Crimson Assassin Edition (UNITY)"

wanted to know if the "Crimson special edition" is up to date and if the only difference is the queen's skin color and armor color and if "Demon Lord Remaster (Decen + Translation)" is the most recent version of the game?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
any news on the translation? how's it going?
This is the latest from the guy translating it.
1662465909199.png

From few days ago.

wanted to know if the "Crimson special edition" is up to date and if the only difference is the queen's skin color and armor color and if "Demon Lord Remaster (Decen + Translation)" is the most recent version of the game?
Yes, and yes.
1662466063251.png

John1969

Sep 21, 2021
Hello there fellow JSK gamers,

I wanted to ask if there is any guide to "Helping My Student Explore Her Budding Sexuality". I wish to grind the endings, scenes, and modes myself.

SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018
Helping My Student Explore Her Budding Sexuality

Hey guys, a friend of mine updated translations for "Helping My Student Explore Her Budding Sexuality".
It spans some errors, but you can ignore and keep playing without issues.

Hello there fellow JSK gamers,

I wanted to ask if there is any guide to "Helping My Student Explore Her Budding Sexuality". I wish to grind the endings, scenes, and modes myself.
About the three bars on the right:
1662579685873.png

LawrenceXHoro

Nov 9, 2021
Helping My Student Explore Her Budding Sexuality

Hey guys, a friend of mine updated translations for "Helping My Student Explore Her Budding Sexuality".
It spans some errors, but you can ignore and keep playing without issues.

About the three bars on the right:
View attachment 2030772
I'm still waiting for a mobile version but I think there will be no more

Matt1996

Nov 28, 2018
It has been asked over the years, and JSK has responded a with simple "not my thing", it was once added as JSK did come across some material in regards of it on their father's pc, but didn't find it that stimulating as a kink to keep it as mainstay on the games after using it once on the first Yumisu, not a man of anal stuff.
We NEED to do somegthing to convince them.... its sad that games with this qualities dont have anal! IT JUST SO SAD! go and tell that lots of people are asking and crying for anal with x-ray on their games :'(

Mar 31, 2022
We NEED to do somegthing to convince them.... its sad that games with this qualities dont have anal! IT JUST SO SAD! go and tell that lots of people are asking and crying for anal with x-ray on their games :'(
I remember reading in this forum that JSK does not take suggestions from others. One of the main reason is being Japanese. It is pretty much common for Japanese authors to not like the westerners. They don't even take feedbacks from their own people. They prefer their own independence.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes