Lodows

May 30, 2021
The links are already in the front page....

There are instructions in the repository. You could tell drive to move Game to your drive then download
i need to consent to sharing special data in order to allow that is there any other way? why is it down btw?
nvm i found an alternative link to download them

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Am I crazy or are some of the APKs more translated than the normal versions? 24) For example is way better translated than the SWF! o_O
T-pals work in mysterious ways, maybe they did convince someone to hand over backups, or maybe T-pals salvaged what they could and worked hard on restore what was lost, you will never know for certain, be it either or neither way, the results are there.

37353535_680266955647215_2135644158331715584_n.jpg

Mar 31, 2022
Am I crazy or are some of the APKs more translated than the normal versions? 24) For example is way better translated than the SWF! o_O
It was stated that Cyber Eclipse, the one who did the APKs created them by mixing the best SWF files from different translators. He also edited some of them himself while porting them.

Reactions: Delexicus

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
is this just a reskin ? or a new game dont recognize title / backgroud but i never normaly looked at the backgrounds haha
No, not a reskin, its preview from the new game.
JSK did mention its kin to Cheating Student Shion, which also takes places in teachers staff office.

Reactions: schlag

schlag

May 20, 2019
No, not a reskin, its preview from the new game.
JSK did mention its kin to Cheating Student Shion, which also takes places in teachers staff office.
thanks, it looked like a shion reskin which is why i asked semi similar background. looks promising, so many bad students in need of life lessons.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
We don't know the story behind this one yet, she might be in trouble or is a fresh transfer student.
The latter would be fresh take from the usual 'cheated or stole' setting the previous busty students had in their story.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
T-pals work in mysterious ways, maybe they did convince someone to hand over backups, or maybe T-pals salvaged what they could and worked hard on restore what was lost, you will never know for certain, be it either or neither way, the results are there.
Hrm, how curoious...

It was stated that Cyber Eclipse, the one who did the APKs created them by mixing the best SWF files from different translators. He also edited some of them himself while porting them.
Wish the translations would be ported over. Although he specifically refused to do 24), so I am wondering where that one is coming from.

Kalmad

May 14, 2022
Man i began to really appreciate Demon remaster and Mgbuster apk now considering i never expect apk version of unity happened until it did. Thank you for the mad lad that make them into apk. Also i think it's 2 months ago but thanks also for finally able to download Miyui neighbor.

I know demon remaster has been fully translated but are there any update translation in Mgbuster apk? It's translated enough but some parts are missing.

Mar 31, 2022
Wish the translations would be ported over. Although he specifically refused to do 24), so I am wondering where that one is coming from.
You could ask him on Discord yourself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And for your other question as to which translation he used for 24. I think this should answer your questions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We don't know the story behind this one yet, she might be in trouble or is a fresh transfer student.

The latter would be fresh take from the usual 'cheated or stole' setting the previous busty students had in their story.
One thing's for sure. The jiggle physics is said to be better than ever that JSK lost track of time while playing around with it

Man i began to really appreciate Demon remaster and Mgbuster apk now considering i never expect apk version of unity happened until it did. Thank you for the mad lad that make them into apk. Also i think it's 2 months ago but thanks also for finally able to download Miyui neighbor.

I know demon remaster has been fully translated but are there any update translation in Mgbuster apk? It's translated enough but some parts are missing.
Pretty sure that's because of the title being a loli. Some people don't prefer loli titles.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes