OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Hopefully, JSK will have the new interrogation game out by end of this year.

While at it, gotta wait for this 'Almost JSK BF clone' which is estimated to be out on november on steam.

And get a new JOB while at it.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Thanks...
So back to the start, I guess
I was so hyped, when I thought I was finished after going through the whole JSK parser output...
At least I should have a decent base now
Also: I hope it's no problem, that I'm using your translation+machine translation as a basis. Or is that a No-Go?
I've been quite clear about that part for years now, anyone can use the partials I've done as they see fit.

satania laugh.gif

While at it, gotta wait for this 'Almost JSK BF clone' which is estimated to be out on november on steam.

Its what JSK set as deadline for the new game, and there hasn't been (so far) any statements in regards of delaying the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nicopotara

mastermk65

Mar 7, 2020
The next door swordsman Miyui, long black hair with red eyes?
It was fully translated ages ago by a group of people, its in the same place where the other titles are.
View attachment 2021140
Sorry to bother again.. and also sorry for the late ass response, but where can I find it? I downloaded all the games from the repository individually about a year back, and the Miyui game is 0% translated. I don't really visit this forum too often either, so I'm super out of the loop.

beppemistero

Jan 24, 2019

Wait, what's this clone you're talking about?

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Wait, what's this clone you're talking about?
A game from Eternal Alice (Jeruz Arena publishers) ETA, 29 November. Play as an Orc Slave who escaped and defeat the elves.

" 精霊の妊"

Some attacks and sex requires you to click on the glow to negate / defend. (F.F Fight Ultimate - Crimson Comics)
Armor-hp strip
ATB gauge to attack. Uses a mana capacity (SP consumption).
6 girls
15 CG?

I am on the fence for the game but least it will starve off some boredom.

Reactions: beppemistero

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Sorry to bother again.. and also sorry for the late ass response, but where can I find it? I downloaded all the games from the repository individually about a year back, and the Miyui game is 0% translated. I don't really visit this forum too often either, so I'm super out of the loop.
That's because you downloaded the RAW version of the game, not the translated.
And you can find what you seek on 1st page, 1st post of this thread.
1663747990504.png

bumnedfe

Jun 29, 2017
Is there anywhere to get the original (no uncensor, no translation) files for the latest version of Coliseum King?

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes