anonimo14789965

Jul 26, 2020
Yes, JSK set the deadline for the new game to be done within the end quarter of 2022.

Curious, why does your post look like its part of the one above yours?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was referring to this game, they posted the image a month ago, that's why I was asking in what month it was going to be published.

PD: Good image of Musashi.

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
I can't find it, where is it? Can you give me more advice?
Look at the screenshots I uploaded > right click what I indicated in JSK Studio index > click open link > download the .7z file > unzip [password: JSKButthunter49]> enjoy! :):WeSmart:

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Latest post from JSK.

Summary of the blog post;

Butt slapping implemented.

Slower progression on the touch mechanic than hoped, but appears the toughest part has been resolved in regards of it for the time being.

No further information in regards of possible release date.

Preview image of the buttslapping.
1663460482530.png

Last edited:

kazuyakoji

Oct 30, 2019
Look at the screenshots I uploaded > right click what I indicated in JSK Studio index > click open link > download the .7z file > unzip [password: JSKButthunter49]> enjoy! :):WeSmart:

Thank you very much, but can the translator be able to use version 1.1? or have to wait for a straight version of the translation

Mar 31, 2022
Many thanks! I think JSK should add a gallery code to the games for those who don't have the ambition to complete everything on their own ;)
JSK's games are fairly easier to edit with Notepad++. If you open up the save file with it, you'll see some name with a zero beside it. Zero here means you have not unlocked it. Changing those zero (0) values to one (1) or more (Because skill points are also there which you can even change to 100 even if the max capacity is commonly 30) & saving it should unlock everything.

bhg620

Feb 19, 2021
Heyy, I did some magic stuff and was able to decompile the newest Unity game and create beta APK. I mainly focused on browsing h scenes and disabled battle/story mode because it still had many bugs. H scene browsing "should" work ok. Everything shoul be unlocked from start. Just be aware that I had to decompile the game and manually fix a lot of stuff, so I could have missed something. I release it as a beta version, if you notice more bugs then hit me up, will propably continue on working on this, but need a little break right now.

Few screens of my tablet to show that it works:
View attachment 1545499 View attachment 1545500 View attachment 1545501

I posted this on public Google Drive. Here's link: Google Drive

View attachment 1545491
YOU ARE MY KING HAHAHA

rupert94

May 10, 2018
Since i posted the updated 18) Moody Niece , i tried to translate and clear up the rest of 20) Cornerd by a cheeky Devil. However, Tengux's JSK parser apparently doesn't output all texts (only ~45k lines compared to ~61k with the Flash parser and recompiling and playtesting confirmed that there are lines present in the game which are not present in the output file) and his Flash parser has, apparently, no option to duplicate the translations to every Line where they are needed, unlike his JSK parser.
Do i now have to go through all 61k lines manually to copy every tranlation to the necessary lines or ar there better ways?
I am a bit slumped, since i went through the translation tables for i don't know how many hours till now... So any help or advice would be appreciated

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes