slak

May 16, 2017
Erm...about this new "direct access links" thingy... I guess there were some problems with old way of direct access to google drive.
Tried few times to download new 28th game. Each time " Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. " Is it normal or am I doing smth wrong? Don't have google drive acc, always downloaded them games as unlogged rando, before this...thingy

Yulice

Aug 7, 2017
Just health really. I have max skills without using the engine
u can start with like 9999 health by editing the save file

if its one of the flash games the save file is somewhere here:
%appdata%\roaming\flash player
just look for a file with .sol extension and check its last modified date with when u played the game
this website lets u edit the .sol file

if its one of the new unity games the save file is a .json in the data folder

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

GiNXSOW

Nov 14, 2021
is there a new update guide pdf or doc file? i'm very confused when playing the newest game, can someone repost it?

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
Erm...about this new "direct access links" thingy... I guess there were some problems with old way of direct access to google drive.
Tried few times to download new 28th game. Each time " Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. " Is it normal or am I doing smth wrong? Don't have google drive acc, always downloaded them games as unlogged rando, before this...thingy
There also step to dodge the issue inside the doc. Somebody just copy to their drive and download.

sj134108

Apr 19, 2019
I have an issue, when it comes to downloading the 100% download for the latest game it says Tiny . one and for some reason I can't run the page is says ERR_CONNECTION_ERROR or something similar, I looked up every solution and nothing worked, help?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
New post from JSK.

1664648533983.png

"こするように動けばいいんですね......。 初めてやるので、直すところがあったら言ってください......。"
"Kosuru yōni ugokeba īndesu ne...... Hajimete yaru node, naosu tokoroga attara itte kudasai......"
"I just/only need to rub/fondle/massage it...? Its my first time doing this, so if there is something I do wrong, please tell me / let me know..."

Last edited:

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Not unless exagear has Unity Windows game support. Android itself does not have the kind of support for Unity Windows games that allows them to be played. What I mean by Unty Windows is the version of the game for the PC, which is typically VERY different from an actual Unity Android version in how it works in the background.

Should be in the community guide on the Google Drive.
So there's is no way to play a game(pc file) made with unity in android

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Oh, well, we don't exactly know what happened to the guy who was working on it, he just disappeared, deleted accounts and everything vanished kind of disappeared.

I most certainly have no clue what came to be, if others do.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes