Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Oh, how did aedirn get a english translated screen? Is there a translation out?
That's the basic MTL you get by using xunity translator as you play the game.
And no, there isn't one out yet, the guy we had translating this particular title vanished into thin air, like, deleted accounts and everything, out of the blue, poof, gone, reduced to atoms, just like that.

We haven't heard a word from him since then, and he was making solid progress as well, almost daily updates on what was done.

The one below the post you mention is more refined translation I made on the fly while in transit.

I am considering picking up the mantle from the floor and providing the usual content, however, I am currently having some R&R from rather exhaustive death march period from work, I'm both mentally and physically spent to work on anything at this present date.

Last edited:

AC_Astro

Sep 15, 2018
That's the basic MTL you get by using xunity translator as you play the game.
And no, there isn't one out yet, the guy we had translating this particular title vanished into thin air, like, deleted accounts and everything, out of the blue, poof, gone, reduced to atoms, just like that.

We haven't heard a word from him since then, and he was making solid progress as well, almost daily updates on what was done.

The one below the post you mention is more refined translation I made on the fly while in transit.

I am considering picking up the mantle from the floor and providing the usual content, however, I am currently having some R&R from rather exhaustive death march period from work, I'm both mentally and physically spent to work on anything at this present date.
Damn I've been waiting the last couple weeks and just saw this. Sucks things often come to this

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
JSK did set the goal to release one more game before the year ends, if everything goes as planned, there might be a 'white christmas' ahead for the community.
I swear I remember this joke being made like a year or two ago lol
"White Christmas", I'm here for it. Hope he's able to get it done

Oct 25, 2020
There is no available apk in the repository for Does anyone have the apk version for this? I only play apk versions because I don't know how swf. files work and other types of file. Appreciated for those who can help me with this

Cecena

Jul 25, 2021
There is no available apk in the repository for Does anyone have the apk version for this? I only play apk versions because I don't know how swf. files work and other types of file. Appreciated for those who can help me with this
It's hasn't been made. I don't remember if it was Helping My Student or Senpai Kouhai, but from that onward JSK switches from making game in flash/swf to unity, which can't be ported into APK the same way as the swf ones. Previously MisterAce had worked miracles and graced us with the Demon Queen Yumisu R and Magical Girl Buster, but we haven't heard from him again in some while.

Edit: Actually, it sounds like you have PC available, so you should just play it there. It doesn't require swf player.

Last edited:
Reactions: AC_Astro
Oct 25, 2020
It's hasn't been made. I don't remember if it was Helping My Student or Senpai Kouhai, but from that onward JSK switches from making game in flash/swf to unity, which can't be ported into APK the same way as the swf ones. Previously MisterAce had worked miracles and graced us with the Demon Queen Yumisu R and Magical Girl Buster, but we haven't heard from him again in some while.

Edit: Actually, it sounds like you have PC available, so you should just play it there. It doesn't require swf player.
Oh, okay. How can I play those games in android then? I don't know how those files works.

Reactions: pepejohn123

lastboner

Sep 13, 2018
1665737270099.png
Anybody experiencing the same issue when downloading? I used to have a G-drive link containing folders but I kinda lost it and only found the G-Docs containing tinyurl links that directly goes to said zip.

I like the G-drive folder link because I can copy to my own drive then download from my own copy (to avoid exceeded download count), it's better method imo.

Delexicus

Sep 22, 2017
View attachment 2100026
Anybody experiencing the same issue when downloading? I used to have a G-drive link containing folders but I kinda lost it and only found the G-Docs containing tinyurl links that directly goes to said zip.

I like the G-drive folder link because I can copy to my own drive then download from my own copy (to avoid exceeded download count), it's better method imo.
It was a better method. Except the part where that Google account got flagged and locked. The Gdoc of download links is a work around solution to make it harder for someone to flag a file.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
New post from JSK.

1665877930866.png

Overral progression is now at 45% (+5% from last week)
H scenes ready 10 (+2 since last week) from estimated total of 28.

JSK describes the story modes 1 and 2 briefly.
SM 1 has more dialogue than SM 2, so the latter will be shorter to complete.
SM 3 seems to be bigger content wise compared to the SM1 and SM2.

This position (Image above, from SM1) is what JSK loves as a circle, threatening the virgin to insert it herself.
JSK thought about using the chair for the scene, but chose to do it in the floor instead.

Also on presonal note, the navel seems to be way too long, I'd personally settle for short smaller navel on the stomach. (Image below)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Translation to heroine's dialogue.

"あ······っん······ うっ, やぁ, 何か変な感じに····· そんな, 違います, 気持ちい いわけじゃないと思います······"
"Anh··· Nnh··· No, somehow it feels weird/strange/odd··· No, you're wrong/that's not it, it doesn't feel pleasant/good···"

Now that's out of the way.

I wonder what kind of storyline we're getting this time around?
Is it going to be a cheating student?
Student looking for life guidance?
Teacher trying to seduce his student?
Teacher blackmailing the student?

Wish I knew more of the premise, would help in preparing the right reference material for the task at hand when the release is upon us.

Last edited:

z4pper

Sep 29, 2020
Where can I nab some English patches?
So, there's no patches as far as I know, you just have to acquire the English Translated ones.
Most of those were made prior to the death of flash.

google bluemaximas flashpoint. It's got all of these plus tons more if you're into the JSK stuff. Just be sure to turn off the adult filter in the settings menu.

4.90 star(s) 14 Votes